Stonebridge Life Insurancewant to cancel no idea how

T

jcpenny has me on a monthly life insurance thru stonebridge life, we can't sem to find or figure out how to cancel it, rip off.

• Jm
    jmtchel Feb 17, 2009

You should be able to go this website http://www.stonebridge-jcp.com/ and email them or call the toll free # [protected].

• Li
    linda c walters Dec 09, 2010

THIS COMPANY WILL CALL, CALL, CALL TO GET YOU TO ADD A RIDER TO YOUR POLICY. TALKED TO AN REP BY PHONE ABOUT A WEEK AGO AND HER TO PUT ON THEIR FILES (DO NOT CALL ME AGAIN) JUST GOT ANOTHER CALL FROM THEM IF THEY KEEP IT UP I'M CANCELING.

• Ir
    irishmantx Mar 25, 2011

I also feel cheated by 'stoned binged' and I want to know if anyone has
    thought of contacting an attorney for insurance fraud charges and or
    other related to similar charges for the way this company is doing the
    customers. I feel 'stuck' but I may want to cancel payment to a place
    that screws me over. Let it go to collections and go from there. I need to find another company. IS THERE ANY LAWYERS WILLING AND HAVE THE GUTS TO SUE THIS COMPANY? Anyone up for a class action lawsuit??? How many on here, seriously want to file charges and also contact the State Attorney's office? Greg Abbott is Texas's Attorney General!

• To
    Tony Shafaee Jun 28, 2012

Hi,
    My name is Tony and I totally agree with you, they did the same to me.
    On Feb. 3Th, 1987 they had me to sign up for the accidental insurance with the promise that, if, NOTHING happens to me in ten years, then they be more than happy to pay back all my paid premiums.
    On Dec.3rd 2007 they cancelled my original policy on their own and seven days later they reopened a new one without consulting with me or sending a check for all those years and I thought that the original policy still is enforced that is why I was keep making a payment until few days ago when finally I was able to get the hold of them, to my surprise, I was told that on Dec. 10, 2007 the new policy has been in effect or my old policy has been switched to the new one which on the new policy there is not such a deal.
    I was informed that I should write a letter to their head quarter which is located in Plano, Texas and ask them why this happened to me.
    I asked if, I may have their phone number or their e-mail address instead of writing a letter which will take months to get the result back, but again to my surprise such huge insurance company dose not a have phone number or the e-mail address to resolve their clients issue!!!.what this one tell you?
    I feel that I got STUCK right here and they are acting like bullies.
    If any one out there can help me, please do so, I will greatly appreciate.
    Thank you.

• Ir
    irishmantx Jun 30, 2012

Dear Tony, Unless you got an attorney that Stone Bridge is scared of, and the same attorney can legally attack, don't expect any money back. Best course of action, find other victims of Stone Bridge, network enough victims to approach some law firms and file a multi-million dollar lawsuit. If you or others feel the same way, about Stone Bridge, its best to grass root network other folks who suffer the same thing, and approach an attorney. Take it to the Media! Plano, Dallas Media loves scandals, and [redacted]s. See if they can air this. Find a lawyer to challenge all these concerns Stone Bridge did! My mom and dad still pay on a policy, I'll never get because I went to Aflac! :) But I digress, who would listen to my advice and make a difference? My car broke down, and I'm on stay-cation, so I borrow my mom and dad's back up car for work, walmart, and paying bills ect.

martha milliken Sep 02, 2012

I want to cancel but telephone always busy.

• Wi
    William J. Theriot Mar 29, 2013

I am in 100% agreement that a class action lawsuit signature petition be placed on a temporary website that can then be placed with a law firm that specializes in class action lawsuits to compensate all of the "VICTIMS that grown in size over the last 20 years

Sincerly,
    William J. Theriot

• @William J. Theriot Has anyone taken any measure as far as contacting a lawyer or lawsuits? My grandmother passed away in November and I knew she had me listed as a beneficiary however I did not know the name of the Institution of Insurer. My mom and I just recently found these papers in her belongings and when I call they said her insurance has expired. The last 4 - 5 years has been in and out of Retirement communities - I am not sure what to do but my grandma did keep a register of payments along with paperwork. This isn't about money anymore this is about what is right for the American people and these insurance/retirement companies getting rich off of us and then dumping it in to some trust fund in South Dakota or Colorado that can never be retraced. We need to stand up

• Kr
    Kristie40 Nov 14, 2015

They are charging my JcPennys credit card without my permission. I called jcpennys and they said they can't do anything.