Menu
CB Insurance Services Conseco Life Insurance

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Conseco Life Insurance

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Conseco Life Insurance. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Conseco Life Insurance.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Conseco Life Insurance's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Conseco Life Insurance, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Conseco Life Insurance. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

L
1:25 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Conseco Life Insurance Confidentiality

My late husband had life insurance policy with Conseco. The agent who represented your company sent emails to all of my husbands fraternity brothers (approximately at least 10 one of whom was his partner in business) advising them how much money I received. This has caused a difficult relationship with most of them. More, specifically his partner with whom he had money due him as a result of different products they owned together. Upon negotiation to settle up monies due to me I was definately short changed and at a disadvantage. The first thing his partner said was that he knew exactly how much insurance money I received. It put me at a great disadvantage in our negotiations. It also caused me to lose friends, suffer embarassment and harassment. Should this action by your representative be something that we should discuss?

Read full review of Conseco Life Insurance
Hide full review
N
3:31 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have a $75000 life insurance policy with this company. When I purchased it I was told I would pay monthly premiums for five years and then the policy would be paid up. Now I have received a letter claiming my policy is "underfunded, " requesting a payment of $1200, and requiring a monthly premium payment of nearly $200. This was a total surprise. It...

Read full review of Conseco Life Insurance and 3 comments
M
4:20 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

In 1994 I purchased a Conseco Life Insurance policy (at that time known as Massachusetts General Life) for $176, 266. Since then, I have paid $20, 000 on the policy. Beginning in 2001 I was told that the policy would pay for itself on the interest accumulated. In October 2008 I received a letter from Conseco saying that "Due to administration issues related...

Read full review of Conseco Life Insurance and 35 comments