Stokes O'Brien / The O'Brien Law Firm Logo

Stokes O'Brien / The O'Brien Law Firm

Having problems with Stokes O'Brien / The O'Brien Law Firm?

750 B Street, Suite 1610
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

shady lawyer in san diego john o'brien

I am writing this complaint on behalf of my wife "Karina", she is still shaken over the incident and feels we need to make others aware.

On Sept 5th 2017 together we met with attorney John O'brien of The O'Brien Law Firm in downtown San Diego, CA for a general consultation.

We were seeking advice regarding a legal contract we had entered into and needed some basic advice on how to get out of it.
While meeting with John O'brien I couldnt help notice his stutter, it was a little distracting to say the least but we really needed help with the contract. The meeting continued and Mr O'Brien just cant get his eyes off my wife's breasts. This guy is supposed to be an attorney and professionalism is expected.

Mr O'brien really made my wife feel uncomfortable and his glances were VERY noticeable. As soon as we left his office my wife confirmed what I had noticed throughout the entire meeting.

John O'brien is a very sleezy attorney and didn't help us in anyway with our contract. We have sinced hired a more reputable firm, the cost was a little higher but definitely worth the piece of mind. John O'brien was not a good experience for our
first time with an attorney.

shady lawyer in san diego john o'brien

• Mr
    Mramen07 Jun 20, 2018

Good writing. Well done.
    Best Commercial Electronic Door Lock Systems

• Kg
    KGlubb Aug 29, 2018

Similar incident happened to me.
    Found better representation.
    Stay AWAY!

• Ro
    RobCulver Aug 31, 2018

Wow... The US has very low standards for lawyers.
    EU all day baby!

• Je
    JennieK039 Sep 03, 2018

Thanks for the advanced warning.
    This type of behavior from an attorney is deplorable and his conduct should be reported to the state bar of California.

• Ra
    RayBlee11 Sep 03, 2018

John O'brien attorney of San Diego had to close his business and is now hiding under a new firm Stokes O'brien due to all this publicity of his bad actions. https://stokesobrien.com 750 B St
    Ste 1610
    San Diego, CA 9210 (619) 696-0017

• Je
    JenJen916 Sep 06, 2018

creepy...

horrible attorney

While meeting with John O'brien I couldn't help notice his stutter, it was a little distracting to say the least but we really needed help with the contract. The meeting continued and Mr O'Brien just cant get his eyes off my wife's breasts. This guy is supposed to be an attorney and professionalism is expected.

John O'brien is a very sleazy attorney and didn't help us in anyway with our contract. We have since hired a more reputable firm, the cost was a little higher but definitely worth the piece of mind. John O'brien was not a good experience for our first time with an attorney.

horrible attorney

SarahSDDDD May 16, 2018

This guy now works here https://stokesobrien.com
    Same guy dont be fooled!! Stokes O'brien Lawyers San Diego 92101