Sterling Cigarettespoor quality

S

I am a smoker of 30 to 40 a day and over the last few days i have found cigarettes very dry going out half way through . I buy most of my cigarettes at morrisons on granton road edinburgh .
I bought 2x10 packs in ocean terminal leith edinburgh only as it was cheaper to my disgust the heads kept falling of . I did change to this brand as i found it cheaper than my normal brand Im sure i cant possibly be the only one with this complaint .I am aware that things can go wrong sometimes but hey its been going on a while . If i dont find a change soon i am going back to my old cigarettes ok which are more expensive also recently a much better smoke .

sajid v Nov 19, 2012

I have been smoking your brand sterling for long time.since u changed the packaging from red to blue your quality has gone down it either burn to fast or goes off by it self i will no longer buy any off your brands as i see u have received so many complaints and nothing has been done.my email is [email protected] i should received some kind compensation