Stein Mart — sales clerk offered free magazines
Several months ago I was checking out at Stein Mart with some purchases. The sales clerk told me that Stein Mart was giving free magazines to their customers as a way of saying thank you. I asked several times if the magazines cost anything and he assured me they were free. He gave me a piece of paper with magazine choices and I didn't see any that I really wanted. He said he like US and that was a good magazine. So I choose US, Southern Living and Family Circle.
Just yesterday my credit card bill came and I have been charged a high price for US and Southern Living!! I am outraged!!
More Stein Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Stein Mart - return policy 
- Stein Mart - awful company 
- Stein Mart - misleading return policy 
- Stein Mart - racial profiling 
- Stein Mart Inc. - I will never shop there again 
- Stein Mart - refused to honor scratch off discount mailing 
- Stein Mart - customer service
- Stein Mart - customer service at stein mart #398
- Stein Mart - rip off
- Stein Mart - never buy online