Stc Sawadeduction balance

S Review updated:

i m a sawa service user.my mobile number is [protected].i m daily receiving from 80232 SMS and for every SMS sr.2 is deducted from my balance.i m very much fedup of this SMS.i just want to unsubscribe this SMS service...

• Ku
    Kurien123 Sep 18, 2011

Dear sir,

I' m a sawa service user.my mobile number is 0551784301. i m daily receiving several sms in Arabic and for every 10 days deducting from my balance an amount SR 5 . I' m very much fedup of this SMS and deducting the money from my mobile A/C. I just want to unsubscribe this service...

Thanking you..

Best Regards,

Kurien KM

• Im
    imranahmed_inc Oct 08, 2011

Please block these messages receiving to my cell. Receiving from 802601

samy badeeh Oct 23, 2011

i m a sawa service user.my mobile number is 0506939680.i m daily receiving from 802601 SMS and for every SMS sr.5 is deducted from my balance.i m very much fedup of this SMS.i just want to unsubscribe this SMS service...

Jameelur Rahman Oct 24, 2011

there was an advertisement in Arab News on the first page (22/10/2011)saying all SMS will be free from 11.00pm to 9.00Am to subscribe send an SMS by writing 8005 and send it to 902 when I subscribe I was surpise to see that it cost my 12 Saudi Riyals which was not mentioned anywere in the advertisement. stop fooling us and retured back my 12 saudi riyals to my mobile no 0508664853. if there is any charge mentioned it clearly dont fool us if we really need it we will subscribe the same so deactive the service and return back the charges you have taken 12.00 saudi riyals Thanks Jameelur Rahman

• Mo
    monirul Dec 12, 2011

please block these messages receiving to my cell.Receiving from 802601

• Ra
    rasheed 684 Jan 25, 2012

please block these massages receiving tomy cell Receiving form 802601/ 802600 my cell no 00966551428765

• Mf
    MFAIZER Feb 29, 2012

Sir

i would ike to request you my mobile number is0559271462deduction money of sevanteen riyals for services address805218: http://mobi.skill2thrill.com/index.cfm?cpID=MIX27

please i want to cancal this services as son as possible

• Wa
    wap.emea.timwe.com Mar 09, 2012

please block this message receiving to my mobile receiving from 802600. My mobile Number is +966557792363.

• Kh
    khaled.krad Mar 20, 2012

i want to cancel my subscription Ase soon Ase pleAse, my cell phone no. 050551834518 .

• Al
    alamgir khan Apr 04, 2012

please block this message receiving to my mobile receiving from 802600. My mobile Number is 0532457318

• Al
    alamgir khan Apr 04, 2012

Dear sir,

I' m a sawa service user.my mobile number is 0532457318. i m daily receiving several sms in Arabic and for every 7 days deducting from my balance an amount SR 5 . I' m very much fedup of this SMS and deducting the money from my mobile A/C. I just want to unsubscribe this service...

Thanking you..

Best Regards

• Sh
    shabir shivalli Apr 11, 2012

dear sir, i am a sawa service user my cell NO 0505257527 is blocked tor more than two weeks NO OUT GOING CALLS, so i went to office on malik fahad ring road met customer service Representative he checked the computer and said its OK and sent me but the problem was still there i came once again he said you recharge your mobile to SR 100 which i did the account was recharged, just after two minute once again the mobile service was BARED, i came the third day and met the supervisor and he toOK the details and said it will be Ok in 24 hours BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENED I WANT TO KNOW AS WHAT IS HAPPENING MY BALANCE RECHARGED IS ALSO DISAPPEARED PLEASE LET ME KNOW ITS URGENT
    MOBILE NO 0505257527 AND ITS IN MY NAME THANK YOU

• Sh
    shabir shivalli Apr 11, 2012

please see to this problem cited above shabir

• Ej
    EJAZ AHMAD Apr 24, 2012

when i recharge card after few mints balance is finshh

• Ri
    riyasek Jul 21, 2012

Dear Sir,
    I am loosing SR 5 every week from my sawa account. I am getting a notification message like " Last call cost SR5". could you please unsubscribe from this service... mob no. 0530235722

• Zh
    zhamae Jul 21, 2012

DEAR.SIR, MAM. I'm receiving this SMS FROM this site http//.ar.ksa.skill2thrill.com/ outomatically deducted my balance STC SAWA pleas help how to remove this problem from my mobile and stc sawa number.0508709352...get from away to my number.thank you

• Ay
    Ayub Khan Sep 09, 2012

My mobile no. is 0531645786 and every week Rs. 12/- is being deducted from my balance from STC. Please unsubcribe / deactive all the services with immediate effect. Ayub Khan

• Pa
    parusa Apr 25, 2013

Dear sawa

I am receiving messages from some of your services and i don't remember subscribing on them and once in a while its deducting my balance, please kindly unsubscribe my account from any services that causing my balance to deduct, my number is 0531372394.. your help is very much appreciated. thank you!

• Kr
    Krizza May 23, 2013

To deactivate all the services in Sawa just type 9922 and send in to 902, just deactivate everything, that's what i did with mine, hopefully it works. Sawa is really disappointing.

• Na
    nawazish ali Jun 10, 2013

This is my number 0536569761 . I m reacharge every week 10 riyals but every time cut 04 riyal whats problem my sim plz check

• Ku
    kunhavaru alampattil Jun 12, 2013

this my number 0502862981 iam recharge10 riyal but every time cut 7 or 5 riyal please check my Sim massage no 804940 I don't want this service

SAJJAD AHMED Jul 10, 2013

This is the second time I have lost my 100 Qitaf points. The 902 service helped me to choose the reward for 100 qitaf points but when I chose 35 extra riyals, they sent me the message that your request is being processed but never gave me any money even after months.

If you call 902 for disputes about Qitaf, the auto-reply machine says ' We are unable to serve you currently, please try later'. and this message has been there for years now. So highly unprofessional!!!

• Fa
    Fahad Shabbir Aug 11, 2013

my no. is 0532443240 and when i recharge my mobiles balance after couple of hours my balance is deducted!!! The deduction is not specific it varies plzz help me

• Ri
    riyas123 Oct 19, 2013

my mobile number 0509460812 every day detect 40 hallas. please remove the transaction for messaging.

• Ro
    robinkbaby Dec 14, 2013

Dear Sir,
    I am loosing SR 1.30 every day from my sawa account. I am getting a notification message like " your roaming suscribtion charge Last call cost SR 1.30 ". could you please unsubscribe from this service... mob no. 0535310070

samtaha jizna Jun 06, 2014

hi i m in samtaha city of jizan and i use data sim of internet but previous 5 days skype n8 working but you tube running so fast, so we have want to solve this problum

• Ab
    abdultrader Jun 10, 2014

Good day sir,

I am abdul i am using sawa my nuber is 0551664017. I have received a calls from other number they said you won 200000 sar from sawa promo. they will told about my called details also. they said one week before you call this number you message this nmber like that. So i am feel bad to use sawa number. how the other people track my call list from sawa. it means you didnt have proper secure system for customer. i chat with online sawa customer care also. they simply said this is not our division. So kindly take action about him

• Mi
    Mir Younus Ali Oct 24, 2015

Please be informed that I am STC Customer from last 6 years with Mobile No. 0502196227, My Balance getting deducted automatically and says thank you for subscribing SAWA services. I HAVE NOT SUBSCRIBE ANY SERVICES.
    KINDLY UN-SUBSCRIBE ALL MY SAWA SERVICES FOR MY MOBILE NO. 0502196227.

• Mu
    mustafa536 Jun 23, 2016

Name : syed azmat mustafa
    Iqama Number 2019541735
    Mobile: 0536883267

Dear Sir,
    I kindly request you to unsubscribe from any service for data or internet (which is deductible from my balance) on my mobile no. 0536883267. It is being deducted money for these services. Thank you for your prompt response to my complaint.
    Sincerely,
    syed azmat mustafa

• Sy
    syed azmat mustafa Jun 24, 2016

name: syed azmat mustafa
    iqama number 2019541735
    mobile number 0500361487

Dear sir, i am sawa service user my mobile number is mentioned above. Due to unknow service amount has been deducting from balance. As today VAS service charges sar 10 is deducted. Please kindly i request to deactivate unknow service. your cooperation would be appreciated.
    Sincerely,
    syed azmat mustafa

• Pr
    prem budha Nov 19, 2018

hello sir good afternoon.

my name is prem. from long time i am useing sawa my mobile nom is 0501009488 from long time i am getting sms from various number and everyday will cut money from my mobile account. i am very much fedup so please all the function deduct from my sim. otherwise i should chang my sim.

thank you.
    sawa team.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices