Start Potty Training Logo

Start Potty Training

Having problems with Start Potty Training?

Start Potty Training Customer Service Contacts

550 king street north
Waterloo, Ontario
Canada - n2l 5w6

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Start Potty Training Customer Service. Initial Start Potty Training complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Start Potty Training above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Start Potty Training. Discuss the issues you have had with Start Potty Training and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Start Potty Training Complaints & Reviews

Start Potty Training — your system did not work for me

i would like to complain about the 3 day potty training method. I have been trying to contact you for 2 week...

Cambridge

Carol Cline — Carol Cline's Review About How To Potty Train Your Toddler Toilet

How to potty train your toddler toilet - Most children are ready to be potty trained by 2 to 3 years. Boy...

Start Potty Training Nownever received

what a pain in the butt, not only am I fighting with my 30 month old to get him to TRY going on the potty, but now I realize I'm also out $37.00. thanks alot Carol Cline...that $37.00 could have been spent on more diapers

magnetmonkey Jan 20, 2012

Chriseyfenton, I'm so sorry for my last comment, I didn't realize that It is a complete scam... if you look up "Start Potty Training" (instead of "Start Potty Training Now") on this complaint website you will get more complaints on this and realize that it is a scam and that the moneyback gaurantee doesn't event work because if you ask for it they don't respond. I hate being scammed!!! Good luck on potty training! :)

magnetmonkey Jan 20, 2012

She has a double your money back guarantee so you can just get the money back.

Start Potty Training Co.They say I can contact them after I pay, but they don't respond to my e-mails.

I bought the potty training program from "Srart Potty Training.com" and they said that I can contact them if I bought the program. They said I could ask questions. I only have one simple question. I have e-mailed them. They gave their support e-mail address, but they never respond. I would like a response. I paid for this program with the intention that they would answer my question like they said they would.

Start Potty Training — Potty training method

Same as the other reader who complained. THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM. No new information, no money back guarantee...

Start Potty Training — Carol cline

This site or service is disgusting it is a prey on young mothers trying to potty train their child by one who...