StarHubworst service from starhub hotline

K Review updated:

I called your headline, to enquirer about new application on home hub go, but your sales person whom doesn't qualified to be in the sales team, have actually made me so irritated, all her answer was yes tats right, when I even ask her so if I don't like this promo I should terminate and go to another service, for that also she said" YES THAT'S RIGHT" I simply cant understand wit type of service star hub is providing, even when being a loyal customer you're bring treated like this is the morning, and she made my morning .

I hope star hub will look into this matter and revert back to me, her name is KAVISHA, and she is from general service and broadband hotline,

• C
      Dec 24, 2019

It seems that your Starhub services are getting bad to worst.

I call the platinum department hotline [protected] and was routed to 1633 and sometime another location (Malaysia) on top of it, I requested to speak to the particular consultant (Freddy Wong), the answer I get was "I don't know " and insist to go to my profile first.

Please understand that the customer profile is strictly confidential!

Please kindly reformat your system that is Platinum Hotline and 1633 and also outsource to another location, should be individual instead routed here and there.

Many thanks.