Star TV India โ€” radhakrishna serial

M Nov 06, 2018

Radhakrishna serial, currently running on Star Bharat, has wrongly impacted on the youngsters teen, provided information is also inaccurate, my kindly request to handle such source of information, or just stop telecast this show. Television is the most impacted source of information, so please telecast reliable source of Information.
Radhey Radhey ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

• Sw
    Sweety goswami Nov 08, 2018

Yes i agree

• Bi
    Bina Pujara Nov 18, 2018

Hi

The reason for me to write is recently I have been watching Radha Krishna series on Star Bharat. In one of the episode it was shown about Durvasha muni and his lunch to be arranged by Yasodhama. Which I believe is incorrect as by the Bhagwad Geeta by Dongreji maharaj this incident occurred with dropadi. I am a believer in Krishna and his leela. It is my request to the director and producer of this program to show the correct things as I believe a younger generation may get confused with the real truth. I strongly feel that media has responsibility to the society so they should not change the truth for better TRP. Many of Krishna leela is misleading in this series. E.g. Akrur, Vrindavan, bakasur in all of this the truth is different then what it's been shown. I love watching this program. Krishna & Radha characters are trying to justify the role so please take this feedback positively and make the important changes.

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Boardโ€™s Terms and Conditions