Having problems with Star TV India?

+91 226 630 5555 (Hyderabad)
+91 124 665 4400 (Gurugram, Haryana)
+91 336 633 5555 (Kasba, Kolkata)
+91 806 694 7827 (Bangalore)
Star House, Urmi Estate, 95, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel (West)
Mumbai

Complaints & Reviews

about "kulfi kumar bajewala serial"

Hello,

I just want to share my genuine feedback for the serial so maker can improve it.

It's the Most Negative serial ever. 0 Happy faces and 100% Crying faces. we see serials to keep our mind relax or happy.

I found the serial "Kulfi Kumar Bajewala Serial" Very Very Negative as everyone all time keep crying and nothing Good happen in the show.

Feeling Bad about the show. I found it good at first not it's full Sad show now.

Hope makers will find some happiness in show as audience frustrated after some level of negativity, I might have to quite watching the show if it continue with same.

Hope some positivity in the show.

Good Luck

kasauti zindagi ki 2

Plz stop showing multiple marraiges. Plz stop showing molestation be it a man or a woman. Stop glorifying villains. Bring some trust between leads. Make the show little less sadist. Dont give more depression to people. Spread smile. people love anurag prerna's love story plz dont ruin it. Star plus has some of the best I tv leads like kartik & abeer & anurag basu is one of it. Dont make anurag prerna cry that much. I cant see it. Plz this time dont show multiple marraige in kasauti zindagi ki. Prerna can still be confident, independent woman, work & earn for herself. Can raise her own baby. She dont need some other man for this. Dont make anurag & prerna marry to some body else. Make the fight with villains together not with each other.

muskaan

Program muskan I love the program very much and as raunak acted well against his father's conspiracy he did well and best but now the program is completely turned on kajal and everything is looking completely fake even this is the today's generation programme so as in beginning raunak is is complete coin against his father is doing all... This is irrelevant please stop to bore us play smartly program as the I like so much love... Romance... Smartness... Thank you...

radhe krishna

Please stop playing anything about our God or provide authentic data to confirm your story.you made ideal life of God Shri Krishna a drama. You do have lots of SaaS bahu drama but stop playing with Hindus God. It leads misinterpretation for next generation. Stop playing this so called love story where Radha ji challages shrikrisha for marrying other guy just for revenge to Krishna...any data, any supporting documents???

yrkkh

Recently In yrkkh they've been showing that naira is having nightmares about someone dying which is really disturbing her and she's been fearing death, getting bad thoughts about accidents, getting scared even looking at pictures of accidents.
So what I find really silly is that after all this when she actually had an accident she's fine with it, so why is she not even thinking what happened or what could've happened it could've been worse, how come she's not worried even a bit now, isn't it silly what happened to her fear now, and the funny thing is that she's not even shocked but she's planning a party lol, the whole reason why Kartik took her on vacation was to divert her mind from her stress and fear, well that really worked didn't it lol
Does star plus really think that people don't notice these things

radha krishna

Radha Krishna title song by star Bharat Upload on 1 sept, not working on any browser, hence this video is showing html5 error in Mobile version. Plz rectify this.
Although it is working on YouTube but in Android phone in chrome browser and uc browser, it is showing error, that browser does not currently recognize any of video formats available. earlier it working bt now from Jan 1 stopped playing video.

radha krishna

nimki mukhiya

In recent episode of Nimki Mukhiya, they showed that one boy named Diamond does sexual harrasment with a girl...

Mumbai Entertainment

bring back surbhi chandna in ishqbaaz

Ishqbaaz means nakul and surbhi, dono me se koi ek na ho to show nhi chlne wala.
Surbhi chandna ko wapis lao plss. Purane wale leads character wapis lao
Hum nakul ko kisi or heroine ke sath nhi dekh sakte. Kese bhi kr ke surbhi ko wapis le aaiye ishqbaaz me. Fans ki request sun lijiye ya show off air kr dijiye
Fans ka pyar sirf nakul ke sath h na ki ishqbaaz show ke sath

ishqbaaz

Sir, fans ko show me leap nhi chahiye.Sirf Shivika, Rikara, Ruvya ki love story chahiye whi btaiye
Ishqbaaz means ShivOmRu, Shivika, Rikara, Ruvya.
Without them NO ishqbaaz.
Agar show me inko rkhna hi nhi h to happy ending kr do, par ye sb ko maar dena ye koi sahi nhi h.
Gul mam to sun nhi rhi h, aap hi sun lijiye hum fans ki request.Pahle wale writer lao ishqbaaz ke

ishqbaaz show

Ishqbaaz me agar surbhi, kunal, leenesh, shrenu, mansi hi nhi honge to show hi nhi chalega.
We want Shivika, Rikara, Ruvya
Pls sir show ko barbad mat kijiye, 3 couples ki love story proper btaiye.TRP vese hi aa jayegi .bohot fans h inke.Vese bhi show me kitne villains h jinki mystery solve hi nhi hui
Na sultan, na gayatri, first episode me jis aadmi ne suicide kia tha vo tk nhi btaya h.
Aniri track bhi nhi btaya show me ache se.
Leap lene se better h ye sb btaye aur 3 couples ki love story

kulfi kumar bajewala

The show telecaster on KKB Kulfi Kumar Bajewala, is giving WRONG MESSAGE to viewers. As per Indian culture it is appaling to see a child AMAIRA been taught such bad and cunning things by her mother LOVELY. The behavior of Lovely and AMAIRA is atrocious. On such awful behavior with her father Sikandar and the mother and grandmother also doesn't teach the right thing that she should apologize to her daddy. Top of all Lovely teaches her horrible things and says that your father is bewkoof (stupid and idiot). We need apology on TV for relaying such BAD things. Conveys wrong message to youngsters and children. Totally Ridiculous.

surbhi chandna coming the ishqbaaz.

Surbhi chandna mean anika. Anika mean ishqbaaz. Agar koi bole ki anika to ishqbaaz. Kyunki ib ke bina surbhi...

startv

We Want surbhichandna in ishqbaaz iF surbhi is not there no ishqbaaz people are watching only for shivika, they work hard to make the show popular all over the world, they are many fans from different places, Mumbai, Chennai, UK, us, Pakistan, Punjab, delhi etc!! Shivika got many award for the show!! plz don't do this for us we want surbhi chandna plz

#NosurbhiNoishqbaaz

ishqbaaz generation leap & surbhi chamna's exit

Ishqbaaz means shivika & shivika means surbhi & naku. Makers decided to take generations leap & post leap surbhi is not there so plz make sure that show can not take generation leap & surbhi exit create disaster for channel as no TRP - show going offair.
I would like to request to channel plz stop generation leap & surbhi 's exit.

I hope for your response.

• Sh
    Shanaya Yaduvanshi Nov 18, 2018

No shurbhi no isshqbaaz

• Rr
    RR01 Nov 21, 2018

Hi
    I am based in Indonesia Jakarta, I like to watch Ishqbaaaz because of its great cast, crew and its different approach towards projecting female leads of the show. However I am really disappointed with the way lead female actor was removed from the show. I know you guys are not confirming it but producer of the show and the actor already declared the news. As per my knowledge Star plus has given lead pair #HeforShe award, which actually represent a lot globally. I hope you do understand how India represent globally when channel like you allowed production house to remove lead female actor after such honour is showered on her. What I don't understand why only male leads can create growth of series, why it can't be done with retaining female lead. Star plus representative always talk about women empowerment then why they are allowing this to happen. Is it really track requirement then retain both leads and hire some good writers, otherwise shut down show, so you can give chance to other serial who really care about women empowerment
    will really appreciate if you can respond
    Thanks
    Ritu Raina

advertisement promoting homosexuality

Dear sir/ma'am,
It is good that you are trying to give moral support to people liking homosexuality but the way you did I dont think is genuine because in it you showed how for self desire of homosexuality man spoilt the life of a girl. Try to imagine the agony of a girl and if all this starts happening, may be happening in real life. Please give a thought because in todays date people are opting what they are seeing through media.

radhakrishna serial

Radhakrishna serial, currently running on Star Bharat, has wrongly impacted on the youngsters teen, provided information is also inaccurate, my kindly request to handle such source of information, or just stop telecast this show. Television is the most impacted source of information, so please telecast reliable source of Information.
Radhey Radhey πŸ™πŸ™

• Sw
    Sweety goswami Nov 08, 2018

Yes i agree

• Bi
    Bina Pujara Nov 18, 2018

Hi

The reason for me to write is recently I have been watching Radha Krishna series on Star Bharat. In one of the episode it was shown about Durvasha muni and his lunch to be arranged by Yasodhama. Which I believe is incorrect as by the Bhagwad Geeta by Dongreji maharaj this incident occurred with dropadi. I am a believer in Krishna and his leela. It is my request to the director and producer of this program to show the correct things as I believe a younger generation may get confused with the real truth. I strongly feel that media has responsibility to the society so they should not change the truth for better TRP. Many of Krishna leela is misleading in this series. E.g. Akrur, Vrindavan, bakasur in all of this the truth is different then what it's been shown. I love watching this program. Krishna & Radha characters are trying to justify the role so please take this feedback positively and make the important changes.

urgent help

Im an 18 year old girl.. Being in the entertainment industry myself..ive seen only 2 series in my life.. 1. Pow series 2. Papa by chance.

I am sorry for the words ..but there are some series those i dislike badly.. Series like papa by chance is really good .. Please advertise it more.. Bring some good star appearence if necessary.. Please give the producers one more chance.. Marketing can do miracles.. There are series with thousands of episodes but they have to build audience..
Please try to give this series a chance.. Because this type of series can even do wonders in hollywood

the show kulfi kumar bajewala on star plus

I have been watching this show from its start because I loved the storyline and Kulfi's acting. However, after Kulfi reached Sikandar, Lovely and Amayra's house in Mumbai things started to change. The way lovely treated Kulfi and instigated her daughter to mistreat Kulfi was not at all to my liking. I went abroad for a long period and when I came back and started watching it again I was happy to see that the problem has been partly solved and the two young girls have become friends. But in the last two episodes as Amayra got to know that Kulfi is Sikandar's daughter too she became antagonistic to her again and her mother is seen to instigate her against Kulfi again. Our society is already full of strifes and divisive family affairs. Is it proper to show such acts of cruelty and backstabbing being taught by a mother to her own daughter? This is supposed to be a family entertainment. What will the youngsters watching this show learn from such representations of hatred and backstabbing! These are most likely to turn them into revengeful and hateful citizens which will make the nation more divided. Please ask the producers and writers to change this.

serial radha krishna

There is a serial running on television now, "Radhakrishna". In it, Krishna's age has been described as 16...

dance plus program

This is highly humiliated seeing a dress wore by Sakthi Mohan in a public program which is so instigated and wrongly encouraged to the common public. Please introduce a proper decent dress code as she is in the public respected program and not on the beach for resorting. If you take up the issue seriously and concernly shall be making good perpesctive and keep up dignified image of Star TV