Stanford Health Care — lacking handicap parking.
Only 4 disabled parking places for this urgent care facility. I cant believe a place with this many people coming to it everyday wouldn't have more disabled parking. I almost missed my appointment with the doctor today because of parking. When i let the office know of my concern they just shrugged it off and smiled like oh well. I will in turn find another medical provider.
More Stanford Health Care Complaints & Reviews
- Stanford Hospital & Clinics - lack of compassion of stanford hospital staff 
- Stanford University Hospital - er physician missed diagnosis 
- Stanford Medical - john dupell arrested 
- Stanford Health Care - incompetent care in hospital and clinics 
- Stanford University Medical Center - no compassion for patients 
- Stanford Health Care - wrong insurance information is entered into my record
- [Resolved] Stanford Health Care - nurse in the emergency department
- Stanford Health Care - dr li, the allergy clinic
- Stanford Cardiology and Neurology Departments - medical malpractice resulting in permanent brain damage
- Stanford Health Care - id photos