The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Stamps.com — Said I never canceled
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
After receiving my credit card statement, I saw a charge for Stamps.com. I tried this (with 30 day free trial). Trial started 2/3 and saw I couldn't use it so I canceled on 2/27. Now its March 26th, I called to ask for refund, not only am I not eligible for refund, but they also charged me from the 6th until the 26th for an additional months membership. I never used this. This is just plain wrong! There has to be something that can be done. If anyone can help me get this changed, please email me? PLEASE?
More Stamps.com Complaints & Reviews
- Stamps.com - Don't waste your money!
- Stamps.com - rip off
- SCI*Stamps.com - fraud
- Stamps.com - Stamps.com is a huge scam!
- Stamps.com / Sci*stamps - Misleading Website
- Stamps.com - Scam and lies
- Stamps.com - Unauthorized Charged after FREE TRIAL
- Stamps.com - won't cancel account keep charging
- Stamps.com - charge made to my bank account
- SCI*Stamps.com - Misleading sales leading to credit automatic billing