The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Stainsafe — Unacceptable service by Stainsafe
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I bought a new sofa from JCPenney with extended warranty from StainSafe. I had a stain problem with the sofa. I called StainSafe. I told them what had happened and they said that the stain wasn't covered in my policy. The claim was denied, and now I can't file another claim on the same sofa. They tricked us into reporting a non-existing issue in order to give them support.
As for JCPenney, first they tell us that extended warranty covers everything, and then they say we should have read the small print. They should be ashamed of offering this kind of service. At the least, they should have refunded us for the amount of the extended warranty.
I learned a lot from this experience: you need to be dishonest and lie to this people to have them pay attention to your problem. Next time, before I buy any warranty, I will investigate the kind of company that is offering it.
More Stainsafe Complaints & Reviews
- Stainsafe - Furniture Warranty Service is total ripoff!
- Stainsafe - StainSafe warranty is a rop off!!
- Stainsafe - Class Action against Stainsafe - Bogus Furniture Warranty
- Stainsafe - Not honoring warranty
- Stainsafe - RIP OFF WARRANTY!
- Stainsafe - Sofa Warranty
- Stainsafe - Terrible customer Service
- Stainsafe - Bankrupt
- Stainsafe - warranty
- Stainsafe - not fulfilling warranty agreement