StackSocial.comorder # 99988253

I ordered these airpods this summer. They finally delivered a month later. They are way too big for my ears so I wanted to return them. At no time did the order form ever say final sale. I've tried for months to return them. All your "support hero's" did was periodically respond to emails. It's been months and i'm still getting the run around. You even went as far as to send me a second pair. They don't fit my ear. I have no idea why anyone would consider sending me a second pair.

I think your company practices bad business. At considering the fact that you have a "complain registration" form, tell me that you get this alot. I will never do business with your company again, which is really sad since this was such a small order. I've notified the bbb. All I wanted was my money back and to return the merchandise.