Sport Clips — Haircut/ fade
I ask for a medium fade that's blended up everytime I get a haircut. On several occasions they shave it up high almost like a mohawk. This particular time I went in preparation for my wedding and my hair was destroyed. These ladies need to learn what the difference is between low, medium, and high fades. It's as if you tell them what you want, show them a picture and then they just do whatever they feel like anyway... will go to a barber from now on.
More Sport Clips Complaints & Reviews
- Sport Clips Haircuts - racial discrimination / hiring pratices 
- Sports Clips - racial discrimination 
- Sports Clips - ruined my life 
- Sport Clips - theft of wages
- Sports Clips - if you're a female, don't let them touch you!!!
- Sport Clips - haircut
- SportClips Location Sugarcreek Plaza Ohio - unethical behaviour
- Sports Clips for Men - Haircuts - wait times for a haircut is too long
- Sport Clips - unethical/unprofessional behavior
- Sport Clips - service