Speedy RepoTowing

M Review updated:

They claimed and promised services they did not fulfill and charged my credit card $700.00 to repo 2 cars that they never got every time I called they claimed the car was blocked in or not there but the GPS clearly showed me where the car was sure enough I grew suspicious and drove 300 miles to go get the car and guess what it was exactly where the GPS said it was .Once I called them they never answer and have my number blocked the refuse to respond to any messages or anything. This company is horrible they are rip offs and I suggest no one do any business with them they are liars .

• Ni
    Nichole Bachelder Oct 19, 2019

I contacted speedy repo to remove a vehicle that belongs to a friend of mine that has been sitting in my driveway for 3 months. He told me that I was a piece of [censored] with nothing better to do with my life and life is to short and he refused to help me and hung up. This happened at 6:45pm on Sunday October 13th.