Speedway / brothers distribution

United States Review updated:

Your Alamogordo New Mexico branch on Walker Avenue is spreading lies and rumors to the distribution company that sells yours Tom's, Snyders, and I forget the last item they stock. Brothers distribution and your managers are literally talking about your customers especially me. So far they have told this distribution company that I'm an alcoholic and now they are telling this distribution company that I am so fat I must be pregnant. How I know this you may ask, the owner David Belknap and his brother Jon Belknap have told me in attempts to slander my appearance and my life. I am not fat nor am I an alcoholic. And I find it extremely disturbing that your MANAGERS are the one spreading these rumors to this awful distribution company. I buy gas from this store I buy the occasional snake or soda and every once in a blue moon if your price is right I buy a bottle of alcohol but I WILL NEVER do any of that again so be prepared to loose about $80 a week from a customer and I will be telling everyone I know not to use your stores. It is appalling to me that your managers think they have the right to talk about customers negatively to people who leave expired bags of chips on your shelves and then they dont report the bad job that brothers distribution is doing. I will find out this managers name and I do expect her to be fired or drug tested because David and Jon Belknap both have criminal records for selling marijuana you can look at the public court records yourself and see this. I recommend suprise drug testing all your employees and rethinking your contract with this distribution company that actually smokes marijuana in your parking lot before moving on to the next location. Expect a phone call that goes hand in hand with this email.
Sincerely a very unhappy customer

Un
May 11, 2019

Comments

• Bi
      May 11, 2019

I would like to encourage you to seek help for your alcohol addiction. The statistics are very bleak for those that can't help but imbibe. There are treatment options out there, and you should take advantage of them. I say this especially given you have the little one on the way. They don't deserve to start their bright and bountiful future with a chemical dependency outside of the realm of what evolutionary biology would ordinarily prescribe. We're all rooting for you!

Hope that helps!