Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS]mortgage loan

S Jun 29, 2018 Review updated:

It started last November 2017 I was on a so called payment plan to catch up my mortgage payments I stuck to the plan and in May 2018 they sent my mortgage payment back to me and said that I owed them 6000 dollars and they said that I was in foreclosure and I had not made a payment in 4 months I was trying to tell them that I had proof of my payments and they did not listen to me so finally they said they would put me on another payment plan I agreed because I wanted to stay in my house I had to give them 2 payments of 1537 in May and 2574.83 on 0621/2018 and 2574.83 on 07/212018 they told me this would bring me current they called me on 06/28/2018 and again told me I owned them 6000 again this time I had payment conformation from them back in May of 2018 then they said that my payments just came up on his computer screen so after all that I ask him that after my last payment for 2574.83 on 0721/2018 I would be current he then said no I will owe 3065.00 He said that they calculated wrong but I have no documentation from them my monthly statements my balance for my payments keeps going up every month even though I am making payments I told them this and he said that I can get it at there web site which is never up to date I do not know what to do at this point do you have any option that I could pursue.

• Updated by Shortfuze · Jun 29, 2018

I am still having problems with them.

• Di
    Diane Curtis Jul 24, 2018

This company is nothing but a scam. They bought my mortgage from Wells Fargo back in Feb of 2018. I have been paying my mortgage weekly, as an agreement with Wells Fargo. Since SLS has purchased this loan, i have had nothing but phone calls and harrassment, they constantly saying i m late. They told me i can make my payments on their website monthly, if i want to make extra payments on website, towards principal. They go through western union for that part, so there is a fee. To pay your mortgage? I just went through bill pay from my bank to continue to pay weekly, now they are saying i can't do this and they are not taking the money out of principal that they put in. This money should have been put in suspense account and left there until full payment is made. Now that i am 3 weeks into July 2018, they put all my payments into principal and are telling me i have to make a full payment by august 1. Mind you in feb. i made a full payment and weekly payments just so i would be ahead of the game. They keep telling me my money is taking my principal down, but i don;t see a change in my principal balance. So where is all this money going? They purchased my loan as is. How can they tell me i can only make monthly payments, when i have been doing weekly payments for years. They even charged me a late payment, which they did take back. Had i not been on top of these people it would have put a mark on my credit. At this time i am pursuing a refinance with another company. I just want to pay my mortgage on time on a weekly basis. By me doing this i m paying less interest on the loan, i guess they are afraid they will loose a dollar. Greed...

• Lo
    [email protected] Sep 20, 2018

He tenido dificultades para que me cobren mi mortgage del mes de Septiembre, enviandolo con 6 o mas dias de anticipacion como hasta ahora lo hice. A partir del mes de Octubre 15 comenzare a pagar electronicamente via directa automatica. Quiero dejarlo reflejado porque nunca he sido moroso por una dificultad personal; se me sugirio esperara el dia de hoy y si no es cobrado llame a mi Banco, le ponga un stop a ese cheque y lo pague telefonicamente directamente a mi Banco prestamista (SLS). He contactado con SLS en dos ocasiones motivo de la preocupacion. Es posible que el cambio de direccion de su oficina Atlanta/ California haya sido el motivo.
    Lorenzo R Guardado

sam spader Dec 19, 2018

SLS has a very flawed administrative system. The employees are mostly incompetent. The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. As of 12-19-18, the better business bureau as 407 complaints filed against SLS! Their phone system does not have extension numbers for their employees and therefore, you will never talk to same employee twice. If you ask the same question to three different employees, you will get three different answers.