SLS Mortgage Servicingclass action lawsuit

M Jun 04, 2018 Review updated:

If anyone knows anything about the class action suit please email me at [protected]@aol.com. Sls has done so many illegal practices with a mortgage that I inherited. How are they stil in business? Every dirty rotten trick in the book they have tried. We had a death in the family and I inherited the nightmare from them. Constantly trying to foreclose on the property, dont pay taxes, erroneous charges that they cannot explain, payments they send back, got our insurance cancelled because they did not pay it, sening people to the property to suppossedly assess it but they damage the property and try to break in and enter, constantly raising the escrow account for no reason to the point the mortgage is inflated.

• Di
    Diane Curtis Jul 24, 2018

Please email me also about this class action lawsuit. [email protected]
    This company is blatantly theives, how do they get away with it.

Cheryl Metevier Sep 06, 2018

SLS Loan Servicing failed to file release of mortgage paperwork and refuses to create a new release to clear loan from credit reporting institutions.

• Ba
    Barbm0927 Sep 08, 2018

Please also send me the information for a class action suit they have been a nightmare for us also for years. [email protected]

Sahar Youssef Sep 18, 2018

We should all stand together and file a lawsuit not only against SLS but also the banks that sent us there. It is a nightmare! If anyone has information about the class action lawsuit, please email me at [email protected] gmail.com

Samantha Schaefer Oct 11, 2018

please send me the information for a class action suit this company is a joke!!! [email protected]

• Ar
    Aram B Oct 15, 2018

Please send me information for the class action lawsuit [email protected]

• Td
    Td nash Oct 20, 2018

Please send me the information for a class action suit since this company made our payment higher than before. It is a joke when they constantly lost our paperwork and had to send it back in. ugh. [email protected]

• Ml
    M.L.D.123 Oct 22, 2018

Please, would you be so kind about SLS action law suit. Should I fight this crooks with a foreclosure lawyer? Thank you.

My email: [email protected]

• Ml
    M.L.D.123 Oct 22, 2018

Would you be kind enough to send me information about SLS class action suit. My email is [email protected]

Respectfully, Jorge

• De
    Deep South Nov 07, 2018

Please email me in regards to the SLS class action suit. [email protected]

Nicole

• Me
    MERS Needs to go Dec 03, 2018

@Deep South After reading all of these complaints, I have a huge issue myself! FIRST, I want to find out if a class action suit is happening?

Chinyocka Dec 08, 2018

Please send me the class action lawsuit info. They extended my mortgage by 10 years [email protected] Thank you so much !

Andresc31 Jan 04, 2019

Iam a young home owner and this company has made owning a home beyond stressfull and has threatened foreclosure on my home when I have yet to miss Payments. I am just relieved a little to see I’m not alone. Please email the information on the class action lawsuit.
    [email protected]

John Mayher Jan 15, 2019

If there is a class action lawsuit against SLS please let me know how I can get on board. They have caused us thousand of dollars. [email protected]

• Br
    brian odom Jan 23, 2019

Please email me if there is a class action lawsuit against SLS. My email is [email protected]

anduwonder Feb 20, 2019

Please email me info as well. [email protected]

• Fi
    Fireslug3 May 27, 2019

Please send me the info as this company has cost me thousands and completely ruined my credit score.

• Le
    letusgo joe Jun 17, 2019

Specialized Loan Servicing Facing Class Action Lawsuit
    By Patrick Barnard -October 17, 2016

WHOEVER THE PERSON CLAIMING TO FILE AND NOT RESPONDING TO SO MANY IN NEED< THAT IS TOTAL BS!

• Lg
    lgobin Jul 03, 2019

I too have had issues with this loan company. They said they were forgiving part of our loan and they didn't do as they promised. I don't know how to get out from under this crooked company either. I stopped making payments for awhile when we had a bankruptcy and they said we didn't have to make payments, but they just kept adding more on to the loan it never seems to be getting smaller no matter what I pay. The loan never seems to get any smaller no matter what we pay on it. Yes I think a class action suit is fitting against this company, let me know when that happens!!! Linda Gobin [email protected]

• Br
    BrianNRose Mar 26, 2020

Please E-mail me if there is a class action lawsuit. [email protected]