Speaking Rosesgreat concept

M Nov 28, 2018

I purchased my machines about 4 years ago while I was working as a bank teller and figured I could start earning some part time money. For the first year I didn't do much, so I was only doing flowers for friends or friends of friends, so I wasn't earning much. But a few years ago, I finally took a step forward to work and make this a true home business. I quit my job and put some savings into buying supplies, and started reaching out to local businesses like the training mentions. I was worried for a few months, but everything changed really quickly one month. I got a bride who wanted a floral bouquet, and then businesses called me for "trials" which have turned into reoccurring businesses. I've only been doing social media (read: facebook) for my advertising and I get at least three calls a week for orders. I've also joined a networking group and I get at least 1-2 orders per meeting that I go to, my clients love it for their own clients!! This concept has been amazing to say the least, and even after 4 years, I still get so many shock & awe faces, or emotional reactions, it makes me love my job!!

• Kr
    KrisNielsen Jan 22, 2020

Hi, I purchased a Speaking Roses license over a year ago and I love the product, concept and company. More importantly, so do all my new customers I have built up over that time. The team at Speaking roses have been fantastic in the support they give.in my opinion, they under promised and over delivered in every aspect of the business. Im sorry you had an indifferent experience with them, however I have nothing but great things to say about the company and the product. Im making money and making my customers happy - isnt that want business is about?