Spar — there is no honesty with spar hypermarket
I thought it's good to share and warn consumers about the worst customer service that I have experienced with SPAR hypermaket (Malleshwaram unit). It's been almost 2 weeks since I purchased LG LCD TV from this shop. They promised me to deliver it within next 2 days and that did not happen, neither they called me up to update about it. Anyways, to get their number I had to literally make 10-15 calls. Finally when I got the number, they said it'll be delivered in next 2 days. Then again same story, when I called they said within next 2 days. All these times they were giving different stories. Then I went to their shop. Manager (Mr Abdul) said it'll be delivered within next 2 days (said 100%, if not they will give me higher end for the same price). But again the same story. But I continued to call them. They they started saying it'll be sent by 7:30pm ... again didn't happen ... when I called them they said by 10pm in the night. Did't happen ... next day I called again ... then the new story from their end ... the Van has been seized by police and they need to goto court to release it & then only they can deliver it ... So my brand new LCD TV is in Police station and Court ...
SO BEWARE ... THERE IS NO HONESTY WITH SPAR HYPERMARKET ... I'm not worried about the delay, but it's all about HONESTY and Customer Service ...
More Spar Complaints & Reviews
- Spar - hr unethical behaviour
- Spar grocery shop - very rude and verbal shop owner
- Spar - hygiene and bad attitude
- Spar - this is the kind of service that loses customers
- Spar - I will never go back there again
- Superspar Vangate Mall - rotten meat
- Spar - security
- Spar - spar at west rand retail crossing is probably one of the best spar's in the country
- Spar International - service at the tills during checkout
- Spar - poor management