SPAR Mantri squareT shirt costing Rs.99/- was mentioned in bill as Rs. 549/-

S

I had purchased few items at 18:37:06Hrs from sales girl ID: [protected] Mrs. Jayamrutha. After billing and while carrying out a cross check, I could find that the T shirt(Bohemina Dreams) costing Ra's. 99/- only is mentioned in the bill as Ra's. 549/-. I checked with who asked me to meet the customer service officer in on of the office situated inside.

I was in a hurry as I had to catch a train leaving within another half an hour. She was insisting for the same which I denied and asked her to call the concerned at the spot instead of me running around in search of the office and refund. Later one person visited the premises after my continuous appeal. He took out all the items and cross checked and got satisfied himself with my claim.

The issue had happened due to overlooking of the item as She had been damn tired and exhausted. There was no one to place the items in the carry bag and Aircondition or even a fan was not provided at the premises which clearly shows that there is a administrative failure happening with the rostering leading to the customer becoming scape goat by paying more. Had we not checked the bill, we would have paid Rs. 450/- extra which can be put in any account as the Accountant feels.

Kindly let us know what the action will be taken to reduce these types of conflicts happening due to mismanagement of resources.