Sparbad customer service

A

So I went to Spar in Robertson, WC to buy a few things. After taking what I needed and made my way to the tellers, I was attended by a lady that was very unfriendly, while I was in a process of paying I discovered that I was R1 short so I asked the lady to wait for me as I had to quickly fetch that from the car which was parked right in front of Spar. So coming back to the shop I went back to lady and waited on the side as she was still busy with a customer (she saw that I was back though), but after that customer she just continued with the other customers that were in the queue and gave no attention to me (which I thought she would). Seeing that so I kindly said to her I was back and she said '' yes I can see that, you can take your things and queue''. Imagine the store was quite busy that evening and I was carrying my heavy baby (5 months old) having to stand in the line again. To cut the story short she didn't want to take my things, she even suggested that I go to another till if I didn't want to pay by her because she wont take my things if I don't queue first. I thought of going to the kiosk as I had 2 items but they said the lady there is on tea so I asked for the supervisor (Candice) and she came and I told her what had happened and she said '' mos you can see the store is busy, so you must queue again'' I mean I went out for like a minute and now I must stand in a long queue again. To cut the story short the lady from the kiosk came while we were still arguing and I just took my items and went to the kiosk where I asked for the Manager (Christopher) and he came and said yes I should have stood in the queue again and not expect special treatment, if I want i can write my complaint there, he was basically very defensive of his staff. and he was very loud when he spoke rudely to me, other customers heard as well and one old white man spoke in my language (bad xhosa) saying ''hamba- go away, mlomo mkhulu - big mouth, zumas daughter'' and others were laughing and the manager just stood there as well smiling. I have never felt so small in my life, I would like if Spar to sort this out and I'd like to know how they sort it out.