Southern Motionleather sofa/loveseat

Bought new leather furniture 3 years ago, the leather is literally peeling off of both pieces. contacted the furniture store and Southern Motion, furniture store said they had no contact for the company. Funny the company said they are in touch with that store all the time. Needless to say Georgia at Southern Motion promised me a resolution but over 2 months later nothing. Stay away from Southern Motion cheap substandard furniture. I have another leather Piece by a different company that I have had since 2000 no peeling there.

• Pa
    PAproud Sep 01, 2017

I wish I saw this complaint board before I purchased a leather sofa from Southern Motion. We received our sofa in January of 2015 and the leather is peeling off in two locations. I was sold on the quality of this product and that it was made in USA. I have contacted the company and waiting to hear back. It is a shame when you want to purchase made in the USA and the quality is so poor and you have to jump through hoops just to contact the company.