SouthBeach Diet ProductsHidden purchase agreement

G

Hidden in the trial agreement I unknowingly agreed to start receiving 1 pound of coffee every month unless I notified the company not to enroll me in their program.

Returning the product would cost me 10.95 in priority mail charges. Southbeach refused to reimburse me because of the trick language in the sample I ordered.

I called customer service to also find out a pound of coffee cost 79.95 + 19.95 shipping and handling.

No shipping reimbursement could be authorized. Best they would do was issue accredit of approximately 60.00 + shipping and handling. That 4.95 sample ended up costing me about $27.00

I intend to dispute this charge with Visa until the cows come home.

Beware of SouthBeach products trial offers, the company is far from and honest business.

• St
    Stupid program Jun 05, 2018

Total Scam!!! Do not order this! They care nothing about pleasing the customer, only the money. I am currently disputing and returning the food and did not want!!!