Southbeach Dietcancellation policy

H

Nowhere in the ordering process does it explain that they charge you $125 to cancel their service. There isn't an online process to cancel. They charged my card $125 and received NOTHING! I paid over $300 for horrible food. Nowhere on their ensure did it say that I was getting a discount for auto delivery. Nowhere did it warn me that I woukd be charged a cancellation fee.
I Didn't lose any weight and then get slapped in the face. I am reporting them to the Federal Trade Commission.

RESOLVED

• Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

We sincerely apologize for any confusion regarding our auto-delivery program. By ordering on our website, you are agreeing to having read and accepted the Terms and Conditions which outline the time frame on the plan and this early cancellation fee. We do have a standard fee of $125 when discontinuing your auto-delivery program prior to accepting the second auto-delivery order. This is due to the auto-delivery discounts received on the first order. We offer A La Carte and one-time ordering options as well, however, these do not receive the same discounts as our auto-delivery plans. We are very sorry again for this confusion and any inconvenience caused.

If you have any further questions or concerns regarding your account, please feel free to send us an email to [email protected] referencing this review.

We wish you the best and hope you have a great day.

- The South Beach Diet Consumer Experience Team