South UniversityThis is school is careless about the quality of education. ITS all about $$$

S

This is the WORST school on the planet. Worst instructors!!! They dont conduct themselves as professionals. Financial aid is horrible. They are a business and will ignore your calls or emails to make money. I feel strongly about how cruelly i was treated at SU and I am prepared to legally fight back if that is what will become necessity. I thought the faculty work with students to find anunderstanding, but this was not the treatment I receive.

What big good quality school will have campuses in every state? its all about BUSINESS

• Pa
    PAY for school Jul 16, 2015

Please contact me if an ex-student class action suit is filed. [email protected]
    I am in so much debt for getting an associates degree in Business. I attended for 2 years and my bill at the end was huge and I did not get any extra for my pocket. They got it all financial aid and more. I can not recall getting that amount. They get you information and just except funding for you and all you do is register for your classes. They make it so easy for you while the entire time capitalizing and leaving you the students in debt.

• Tr
    Trisha777 May 15, 2013

We need to file a class action lawsuit against these people. Please keep me informed because surely one will be filed eventually if enough ex-students will come forth. [email protected]

• Waqas Bhutto Mar 05, 2013

yes i know its all about $$$$$$

• Waqas Bhutto Mar 05, 2013

yes i know it's about $$$$$