Souq.com / Q - Expressnot picking up phone

A Review updated:

Hi. I would like souq.com to know that your shipping partner Q-Express (which is a Souq.com group company) does not answer customer calls. I called them on [protected] which is the number mentioned in their notification SMS and on their website. No one picked up the call for 30 minutes and then I hung up. Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZG6_a2s5-Q This was my 3rd attempt at trying to contact them. First was at 7:30pm the day before when i received the SMS notification. Then at 8pm. Then at 3pm today.

Order Number: [protected]

Neither is anywhere their contact timings mentioned.

• Kr
    krishnap681 Sep 09, 2017

Hi this is request to suoq.com to change your shipping partner. before few months orders delivery were very much accurate, but now we have to call them everytime and check with delivery process and still not receiving orders on right time and this problem occurred not only one or two times but its for everytime.
    Souq.com please change your shipping partner or we have to stop ordering from your website.

• Tr
    tradivan Nov 29, 2017

They are the WORST DELIVERY company I ever dealt with in my life. What a shame fro SOUQ.COM to deal with so unprofessional people. I hope that AMAZON will quickly save their reputation by total avoiding such bad delivery company.

• Ju
    Julia Blair Jul 11, 2018

I vowed NEVER to use Souq and Q-Express again after the awful experience last year of waiting for a delivery for a special Birthday gift - which was becoming 3 weeks late and then actually never arrived! After getting the same old excuse of we cant guarantee the date but we can only estimate - I got so fed up I cancelled the order and got my money back (another long story) .. anyway time is a great healer ;) So I ordered 2 items last week which were 'estimated' delivery 7/7 - great ! It is now 11/7 and still no idea when it will be delivered - neither Souq.com or Q-Express can actually tell me WHEN - only that it is in Transit and we will do our best 'dear'. The items were purchased well ahead of time for an event - and it doesn't seem that they are going to arrive on time - or will they? No one has a clue.. seriously this is the LAST time - it would be quicker getting on a plane and collecting an item than waiting for these companies.

• Je
    Jeofrey Jul 15, 2018

Experiencing the exact same thing . I have an order cancelled on 02.07.18 and today is the 15th. They have still not come to pick up the item. Another item i paid for on 05.07.18 and now 10 days later still no sign of it. Souq and Qexpress are unable to help and are always pointing fingers at the other person. Most unhelpful people ever.
    No one knows whats going on. Rumour is Qexpress has a HUGE backlog and thus the delays.
    At the start of the month everything was perfect and spot on. ALL my small value items were delivered. Now one of the high value items that was supposed to be picked up for return as it was not as described, is still not being picked up. I cannot get my refund till it is picked up and they still have not turned up to collect the same.
    SAD. I can never again recommend Souq to anyone. Really Really Really Bad. Souq only apoligises on the phone and in e-mails but nothing is being done and apparently, they cannot do anything.
    Its amazing how the management on both sides of the fence is absolutely silent . Have they fallen asleep?
    Q-express is seemingly helpless as well and their customer service agents on the call (If you manage to get through after blowing most of your credit on waiting on the IVR) are very disinterested and fedup.

maajid123 Nov 29, 2018

Q express is worst delivery co in uae
    But souq is the best &relaibale site for products in online
    Please dont damage souq reputation with worst delivery co like q express

• Sy
    Syed Yaqeen ulla Feb 12, 2019

Souq.com has one of most worst courier service partner called QExpress.

The delivery boy was psycho who was abusing my wife over the phone for no reason as he couldn’t find my address. when I spoke to him Even i also felt how arrogant and any women can get scared as he spoke..

We have complained in the call center and waiting to see weather they I’ll take action against him or not..

If they have any resin their policy they will take serious action and notify us..

Complaint attached below..

• Mo
    Mohammed81 Apr 02, 2019

absolutely the worst experience ever with Shipping company, 4 days delay so far and still didn’t receive the shipment, the customer service promised me several times that they will deliver the items ASAP and none of the promises have been fulfilled.

Very disappointing experience and i will think several times in the future before i purchase any item from souq. Com

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices