Souq.comafter reporting a delivery man, all my orders are being cancelled and no one took action about that delivery person

Hello from egypt.,

I am big buyer on souq egypt, since more than 5 years now., with hundreds of thousands of pounds purchases. Last april., the delivery man who was delivering my order was rude, and did an awful thing too (he peed on the wall of my villa!! And sneaked to look through the wall in my garden) I saw that on my surveillance camera., and next time he came again, he talked in a rude way., so I reported him to both qexpress delivery company and souq egypt. Both did nothing until now., I had many orders since then exceeding 30k egp that were cancelled by that delivery man who also lied saying he went to deliver but no one was home!!! Meanwhile I was checking with qexpress daily about my orders and telling them to send it with another person. I also was checking daily with souq. But nothing worked, and all my orderes were cancelled., I placed them again, and same thing happend again 3 times., and last time, I was frustrated to see in cancellation reason: (fraud customer)!!! Made new complaints, but no one did anything until now., and all that time I cannot receive any orders I make., asa my orders reach alexandria warehouse, where that reported delivery man is, they get cancelled without letting me know, just cancelled and returned and takes forever to get my money back., as I pay all 100% online. I am reaching to you to solve this problem, and let me know what you do to that delivery man and who is helping him to ruin my orders at alexandria branch., and also who called me fraud!! This is my right, and I would go to the furtherst extent to get my right back and my digninty saved.
My registered mobile number on souq is : +[protected] you can check for yourself all I am telling you is true. I hope you solve this problem, so I can go on with my needed orders from souq egypt.

Ma