Soufeel Jewelrynon receipt of christmas order, and lack of customer service!

S

I ordered and paid for 3 x charms on 9th December 2016, on what I thought was an Australian website - http://www.soufeel.com.au/ - which I also transacted in AUD. I actually don't really know where this company is located, as there are not address or contact details on their website, apart from placing an order or lodging a ticket!
A few days later, something twigged that it may not be an Australian website, so I made enquiries and requested to cancel my order. I was told the 'timeframe' had been exceeded and my personalised order was being processed already, so it couldn't be cancelled.
I was also assured via email correspondence from the company that " We will ship the order through a new shipping company and it will be delivered before Xmas.". Christmas came and went .. nothing. New Years came and went .. nothing.
It's now been a month since I ordered and paid, and even though I've lodged a PayPal claim which Soufeel responded to once, they are claiming they have no correspondence from me!
Now, to top it off today, they claim that the order was delivered already, but I DON'T HAVE IT!!! I've asked for a full refund several times, and I don't have that either!
These filthy scammers need to be stopped before other unsuspecting innocents are conned out of their hard earned money!!!

non receipt of christmas order, and lack of customer service!
non receipt of christmas order, and lack of customer service!