Menu

reviews & complaints

SOTO Property Solutions Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with SOTO Property Solutions at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for SOTO Property Solutions has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of SOTO Property Solutions. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

SOTO Property Solutions complaints 2

Sort by:

Newest SOTO Property Solutions reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SOTO Property Solutions I gotta say, SOTO Property Solutions is a real piece of work

I gotta say, SOTO Property Solutions is a real piece of work. I did everything right when I moved out - cleaned up, didn't break anything - but they still took my security deposit for some bogus repaint and supplies. I was supposed to get $475 back, but I never saw a dime of it. And to top it off, they took $900 out of my pocket and only sent me $315. What a bunch of crooks. Stay far away from these guys.

Read full review of SOTO Property Solutions
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SOTO Property Solutions My fiancé and I moved into a rental property on Feb

My fiancé and I moved into a rental property on Feb. 13, 2020. When we hooked up our washing machine, water started shooting out from the lines and by the time we got help to shut it off, the whole basement flooded, ruining our clothes, etc. This happened approximately on Feb. 20. Our dishwasher didn't work. The garage door remotes, outside lights, and garbage disposal were all inoperable. On April 1, the sewer backed up through the basement drain and we tried plunging it so no one would have to come to our house because of the corona pandemic, most businesses were shut down at that time anyway. Two days later, I started becoming deathly sick. As a matter of fact, I almost died, and it lasted for almost a month. Not knowing what was happening, I went to the doctor, 3 hospital visits in which the last one I was taken by ambulance to find out that I had an unknown virus, but it was a virus nonetheless, for a month? Our dog died too that we've had for 9 YEARS! On May 5th, the drain did it again in the basement. This time a lot worse, so we immediately called Soto, and they charged us $150.00 to unstop it and accused us of flushing paper towels, and we did not! And on top of it, we were left with the cleanup. Now ultimately we are angry, sitting here at this house going on a whole week with no to limited power! *** refused to work on anything here because it was a safety hazard for them. We notified maintenance and called the company several times, and it's still not been taken care of. We lost all of our food. Our washer and dryer are zapped, clothes ruined, our internet equipment is fried. And not to mention it's been almost 90 degrees. Now they want rent for the month? I think not? I believe they owe us! I want compensated for my illness and over $5,000 in hospital bills that I incurred and compensated for every day we have been without power, food, internet, etc.! This is terrible! And we are tired of this. Can you help us with this matter, please?

Read full review of SOTO Property Solutions
Hide full review

Is SOTO Property Solutions legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals SOTO Property Solutions as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, SOTO Property Solutions stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering SOTO Property Solutions should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

SOTO Property Solutions earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: SOTO Property Solutions achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for SOTO Property Solutions. The company provides a physical address, 2 phone numbers, and email, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

The age of SOTO Property Solutions's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Sotopropertysolutions.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows SOTO Property Solutions website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Sotopropertysolutions.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Sotopropertysolutions.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The sotopropertysolutions.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • SOTO Property Solutions protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

Overview of SOTO Property Solutions customer experience

SOTO Property Solutions has been receiving numerous complaints from consumers. The company has been accused of poor communication, unprofessionalism, and lack of transparency. Many customers have reported delays in the completion of projects and poor quality of work. Some have also claimed that the company has failed to honor their warranty agreements. SOTO Property Solutions has also been criticized for their high prices and hidden fees. Overall, the negative feedback suggests that SOTO Property Solutions is not a reliable or trustworthy company to do business with.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

SOTO Property Solutions contacts