Menu
Home Contractors S.O.S Maintenance non payment
N
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Had done a fair amount of business with this company, then they just stopped paying. If you ever get a call form Erica Guzman or Tom Sanders, run for the hills. Now it seems the only phone number I have has been disconnected. Do NOT ever do business with this company! S.O.S. Maintenance Services, Inc. made over $100.00 per hour on our labor and supplies while the only payment we have received from them is the run around. We are calling them (on our nickel) continuously requesting payment we have let Erica know we will reported them to Huntington Learning Center and we will be placing a lien on the Huntington Learning Center property.

Helpful? 0 0
1 comments
N
Jun 06, 2015 6:04 am

We installed a floor for the Outback Restaraunt in burlington, vt at the request of Luis Arroyo at SOS Maintenance. We have submitted all paperwork that is required which has been confirmed by Luis. The work was completed on March 28, 2015 and we still have not been paid. We have spoken to Luis numerous times he gave us a wrong number for accounts payable, then finally a number for Lisette. Lisette assured us that the 'check has been cut' and even gave us a check number, that was over two weeks ago. After more phone calls she told us a replacement check was mailed because they have had issues with fraud and our new check was sent priority mail. Still no check. I've called BBB and the Attorney General. I plan to file as small claims case as well. I will be visiting the manager of the outback as well and let them know what type of property maintence company they have. I will tell anyone that will listen never to do business with SOS.

Anthony Jones
Nailed it! Construction
Vermont

0 0
ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

11 complaints