Sony Ericsson Service CenterCheating and torturing customers!

M

I feel as if I am being cheated by Sony Ericsson Service Center guys. They say that my cell has been replaced. They behaved coolly because I saw them the print outs of the mail I got from Snigdha Choudhury (Sony Ericsson, Delhi) and my complaint in Sony Ericsson web site. They promised to get my cell replaced. I deposited my set there at Salora International (Authorized Sony Ericsson Service center, 5 Commissiarate road, Hestings, Near Ordnance club, Kolkata-22, ph:033-[protected])on 16th june (saturday) and collected the set on 21st june (thursday). They said they have replaced my set although I saw them the crack on my set which was not there before and which I suppose should not be there since they are claiming it to be a replaced NEW set. Then I checked all functionalities. All were working fine there.

On the same night I recognized that the camera button, walkman key, joystick are not working, although battery is fully charged the cell is giving repeated warning of low battery. I put that battery in one of my friends cell(w810i) and it is working fine there so i feel there is no problem with the battery. I again called that person Samir Shah of Salora International whom I was being asked by Snigdha to contact and explained my problem in detail. I also complained in the Sony ericsson Customer service number [protected] and talked to Smita there. I gave her the details of the service center and she asked me to go down to the service center and promised that they will talk to the service center people and will ensure my set is taken care of.

He asked me to come down to the Service center the next day. So I went down to the same service center again on 23rd june (saturday) with my friend. There one of their technician engineered my set and did some thing in his workshop for half an hour and said the set is fine now. When I asked why a new set is showing such problem they said there was some thing wrong with this new set while that was integrated. Then there itself we again tested and found every thing working fine. Then we returned to my home. AGAIN on the same day evening again I found the same problems like the camera button, walkman key, joystick are not working, although battery is fully charged the cell is giving repeated warning of low battery.

On saturday night I complained at Sony ericsson Customer service number [protected], Madan was there. When I explained my problem to him he said he has noted down my complain and I should expect a call from them in 1 day or 2. Since I did not get any response from those people today(26th june) morning again I complained at Sony ericsson Customer service number [protected], where my call was attended by Tanushri. She said complaint id: [protected] has been logged for this issue.

With in 1 year of my purchase I moved down the service centers four times and complained at the Customer service several times.

Mithun.

Regards,
    Vijay

• He
    hemant parmar Aug 24, 2016

I purchase LCD TV at 30/10/2010 from Vadodara Central - Vadodara. Gujarat. At that time with model 32" EX 300, SOny Headphone is free as Gift.Till Date i'm not Getting Head phone.

Samwalton99 Aug 19, 2016

Seems like Sonys quality is going down hill. I have had a camera for just under 2 years for which i paid a 400 dollar premium over Canon and JVC . With less than 100 hours of recording this camera has autofocus issues and is not able to focus on anything. I have had other sony products for years and they go on and on but recently just like toyota the japanese company quality seems to be deteroriating. I have tried calling sony multiple times with out any effect they say they cannot help and will charge 300 dollars for the repair.Terrible Quality stay away...

• Ra
    Rahul Gupta 12 Aug 17, 2016

I was really disappointed with the Service provided by sony (radhuplace) i am fond of Sony Products ( Camcoder & camera), but recently i have purchased Sony Ericsson Mobile W395. I hardly used 2 months & it got Problem in it hhanddfree when i appproah Authorized Service Center, they reject to replace. plz take immediate steps to solve it. My contract no. is [protected],

• Va
    Vasudevan Tachoth Aug 05, 2016

Dear Sir,
    I am deeply regretted to send this e-mail to you.I had purchased a Sony Ericsson handset W580i, IMEI no.[protected] from Essar Telecom, shahdara, Delhi on 21/11/2007.The handset developed a display problem.I gave it for repairing at your service centre "M/s GURUNANAK COMMUNICATION", 37, Vikas Complex, Veer Savarkar Block, Vikas Marg, Shakarpur, Delhi-110092.Ph:[protected], [protected] on 22/04/2008 at 14.01pm.The case Id no:N2LNR:[protected].They promised me to deliver it the very next day i.e on 23/04/08.But after that date and till this date i have not recieved my handset.Since i was not getting any proper response from them i complained to your customer care no.[protected].They promised to give me response in 48 hours.But after 3 days i came to know from your customer care executive Mr.Harish that they are unable to give any commitment for delivery of the handset as it may take even months.In this case please let me know what i have to do and where i have to approach.
    If this is the style of your so called "AFTER SALES SERVICE", i strongly believe people never buy your handsets.
    Awaiting a positive response from your side rather than what i have got till now.
    thanking you,

your's faithfully,
    Vasudevan Tachoth
    Ph:[protected], [protected]

• Ab
    Abhishek Devanand Rao Jul 28, 2016

hi Sony,
    I had dropped my phone into water a month back. The service provided by the authorized service station of Sony Ericsson was not up to the mark. Please make sure this problem is resolved.

Contact: [protected]
    Thanks
    Abhishek Devanand Rao

• Az
    Azamat Jul 28, 2016

I have purchased a sony W-830i phone on 7th July'2007. This was my first sony phone, previously I was a loyal customer of Nokia. But the customer service that Nokia people gave me on having a fault with the phone made me go for another brand.

My sony ericsson phone model W830i was purchased from Neeru Enterprise, Noida (Invoice No. NE/07-08/0859). Two days back my mobile phone charger went dead. So I went to the service center "Neeru Enterprises" for getting it repaired/replaced today i.e 10th Feb 2008.

The lady on the counter saw the charger and said that I have to give the charger and they would be giving me a replacement within a months time. I asked her for a replacement charger so that I can charge my phone during the time they take to replace it. She denied it. I argued with her saying that how am I going to charge the phone. She said that she can do nothing about it.

Talking to the Manager "Surender Kr. Sharma" was also not of any help as he said that they are out of stock for CST-75 charger and that I should either go to the head office or try any other service centers. Upon saying that he is asking the customer to go and look out for the availability of the charger elsewhere rather than providing that service himself. He suggested that I should talk to the Company Sony Ericsson directly as he himself is unable to help.

Upon request with the sales guys, I was finally given a replacement charger.

Few questions to the very helpul Sony Ericsson Customer Service.

1. Why does replacement of a charger take a month(it should be done in matter of minutes)?How is sony ericsson expecting the customer to charge the phone while waiting for the replacement of the charger. The new charger costs around 600 Rs. Am I expected to buy a new charger to charge the phone while sony ericsson is taking its own sweet time to replace it?

2. Does sony wants people to purchase only low end phones, cause these chargers are easily avilable with the service center?Whereas chargers like CST-75 are out of stock (and I heard the manager saying that there are people waiting for it for more than 2 months). spent 16K on sony ericsson.. was it a mistake?

3. Why should the customer run around to the head office or to the other service center? Isn't it possible that the service center co-ordinates between themselves so that the customer is not given a run-around?

4. The manager says that I should contact the company. Isn't he the one representing the company? He should be made aware that he is the face of the company.

• Do
    don Jul 28, 2016

I bought a Sony W580i in Sony Retail Center at SM. I said if the phone will work in Japan, they said that the phone will work not until I went to Japan and making the network in Roaming mode so that I can make calls anywhere using the phone that there is no signal. I call the customer service center in the Philippines and they told me that the phone will not work because it is not 3G phone. I sent email to the international customer service of Sony and said that it will work here. Who is now telling the truth? And since I can;t use my phone in Japan, I just shipped it back to the Philippines so that my family can use it.

I am not making false accusation about this company. If you want, you can try using your phone in Japan. What I want is the honesty in making such deals because it can make a big difference to the customers.

To anybody that can read this msg. Please ask the very right and honest merchants so that you will not be trapped and in the end, you are the loser.

• Pr
    Prajeeshpc Jul 28, 2016

Hello,

I own a Sony Ericsson W705 mobile phone and I love the handset as it cute and good. I have purchased this phone around 8 months back.

My unfortunate, I have accidently put the phone in water. I gave the phone to near by service center [Sony Authorized] for the checkup and repair. At the time of accepting the phone for servicing the person told me that they check the handset first and let me know the charge of the component that should be changed and minimum charge will be 300 rupees. I have accepted for the same.

The Service Center Details,
    Shrishti Services,
    72/1, 1st Floor, Airport Road,
    Domlur, Bangalore – 560071
    Ph: 080-[protected]

After one day I got a call from the service center and updated me that the Microphone and display are not working and both should be replaced and which will cost me 3200 rupees. They have also informed that rest everything will work properly, so I agreed for the same.

At the time of delivery of the phone after servicing I noticed that the flash is not working, I pointed the same to the service person and he said he had tested it earlier and it was working fine. He has done some cleaning and all then he said it will not work until I change that module and which will cost me another 900 rupees! I was not ready to change that module because I already spend a lot.

When I inserted my battery and tried to ON it was not getting ON. I have visited the service center and made a complaint they took the phone and they informed me that the battery gone I have to buy a new battery. Since I already spent a lot I bought a new battery.

I started using the phone and I came to know that I have to shout then only others are able to hear me. First I thought it’s a problem with other’s phone but later I came to know that my phone is having issue. I visited the service center again and made a complaint they took the phone from for testing and given it back today. When I tested found that the issue is still there and they couldn’t fix it. When we asked about the same the person who introduced himself as manager of the Service Center informed me that it was working properly and it may due to the SIM card that I am using. As discussed, finally he was ready to check with his SIM card and understand that its not working properly.

When we asked for a proper fix he said the mother has to replace otherwise we will get this kind of issues. When we asked about the service quality and warranty of the parts that is changed he informed me that since they don’t have the W705 microphone ready they have replaced with other model’s microphone [K550i]. When we asked why you didn’t inform us in advance he said this can be changed later if required. The person was so arrogant in talking.

Now I am helpless and need help from your side to get it solved. I am totally fed up this service center and expecting your help.

Reagads,
    Prajeesh P C
    Mobile : [protected]

Mahendra kiran Jul 28, 2016

I have registered complaint on 11th November 2013 having request Id: [protected] as there is an issue with my LED TV which has the issue of 4 blinks and doesnt startup. Then, my issue has been assigned to the nearest service center "Pranak Electronics" vijayawada. Next, there was a visit of 2 to 3 service engineers and they have informed us that the TV cannot be serviced at the right moment and needs to be taken up to the service center.

Then, my TV has been taken to the service center on the next day i.e., 12th November 2013. Then we have been informed that the issue is with the 3D board for which the part needs to come from Hyderabad and is expected to come next day i.e., 13th November 2013. The next day i have been informed that it is not an issue with the 3D board and is the issue with the LED panel. Also i have been informed that the panel for the model is not available currently and your TV will be replaced with the new one for which the request shall be put up to Sony Head office which would revert in 2 to 3 days.

Then, today morning i.e., 19th November i have received a call from the Service center (Pranak Electronics) - Tarun (His contact number: +91-[protected]), and i have been informed that there was a response from the Sony Head office stating that my 46" LED TV will be replaced with 47W850 model LED TV for which i need to provide a demand draft of Rs. 1348.

I've provided them with Demand draft of 1348 in the morning and i've been informed that the new TV will be delivered in 4 days.
    Then again i received a call from Pranak Electronics in afternoon at 02:00 PM stating that it was a miscommunication that has been happened and informed that there is no response regarding my issue from the Sony head office which would take 10 to 15 more days to revert. Also, i have been informed to take my Sony LED TV to someother Sony service center and get it serviced.

I'm much frustrated with such a kind of response from a world reputed brand "Sony". The response from the service center people was pathetic and every one is irresponsible for reply. Is this the way that a customer gets a reply from a Sony Authorized center to take to someother service center for service which is not acceptable.

Also, now i lost trust on this service center and i doubt any original parts of my TV would be replaced with the defective ones as my TV is lying in the service center for tha past 8 days and they are gonna claim that my TV has much more issues.

• Ji
    Jitender_upadhyay Jul 28, 2016

Dear Sir,

I have purchased a brand new SONY W580i Black mobile phone in the evevning of 04th Sep 2008 from "Alliance Mobile Service" with Invoice No. "AMS/08-09/C/291" Some Time we have a network problme and i am send a mobile to service center Work order No.SE309TEC11255 2 JULLY 2009 AND When I explained the Problem he told me that he will rectify the problem 2, 3 days but still we are wating he told me When I called them on 5/7/2009, I was tlod that it will again take 5-6 days. Above course of pos
    financial- despite spending money on brand new product, i can not use it making my expenditure redundant.Further, I have to incur cost on moving from one place to another for getting mobile rectified pschological: mental stress of wastage of money and calling various people again-2 without my fault wastage of time because my attention is getting diverted from my other important work
    Mobile be exchanged or at least repaired immediately suitable financial compensation in lieu of undue hardship.

Give me a urgent reply

Regards

Jitender Upadhyay

• Ji
    Jigar Acharya Jul 28, 2016

Complaint Against:sony ericsson
    Contact of Complaint Against:
    Accel Frontline Service
    Khemka House, 5th floor, Drive in Rd. Ahmedabad.
    PH:(079)[protected]
    Your Complaint Description:
    Respected Sir,

I had submitted my mobile phone model sony ericsson j105i to Sony Ericsson service center Accel Frontline Service, Khemka House, 5th floor, Drive in Rd Branch for Display problem On 3 March, 2011. From there i got job sheet (SE311AAD10156) and they told me it will take 2 days maximum . after 6 days When I called to service center they told me it will take 10 days more.Now 1 month gone.
    I am really frustrated to hear lame excuses and but sorry to say that the service of
    Sony Ericsson which they provide to the customers is really pathetic...

Service center Details:- Accel Frontline Service
    Khemka House, 5th floor, Drive in Rd. Ahmedabad.

• De
    devender verma Jul 28, 2016

To,
    Respected sir,
    Compliant Branch,
    Sony Erickson company.
    Dated:-2-4-2011
    subject:-complaint regarding false marketing to sale the Sony Erickson
    product(mobile)by the dealer/retailer at Hisar.

R/Sir,

1. That i Devender Verma Advocate, Chamber no.-206, District Court
    Hisar, purchased a mobile Sony Ericsson, x-10, mini pro(u-20 i) emei
    no-[protected]-521630-9 bearing bill No. 12711 dated [protected] amounting
    Rs. 14, 000/- from Proprietor/chair person M/S. Fancy Stationer, Gift &
    mobile Gallery, CG-28-29, Puspa Complex, Hisar.
    2. That at the time of sale of above mobile, the dealer assured myself
    that he would give a kit approximate 5000/- cost in which have a
    Rea-bok Track Suit, Adidas shoes, Googals, Rea-bok watch, Mobile cover
    A kit bag etc.within 10 days.

3. That on that assurance and promise, myself purchased the above said
    mobile. But it is regretted that the after many a time he give false
    promise. And lastly on dated [protected], he refused to said that this
    promise was only for to sale the product not for really.

4. That it was a wrong marketing and totally misguide the
    costumers of Sony Erickson, which gives the harm of the reputation of
    the company.

5. That herein request to take the strict action against the above
    said dealer and solved out the above said critical problem as soon as
    possible.

Thanks for kind attention,

Customer,

Devender Verma Advocate,

Chamber no.-206,

District Court Hisar, (Haryana)

Phone No.-[protected]

Note:- A copy of this complaint is kept in my office for record.

• Sh
    shivakkumar Jul 28, 2016

Name : M. Shivakkumar
    IME NO: [protected]-062683-3
    1ST COMPLAINT DATE : JUL 12 2010 WORK ORDER NO. SE310AMD13513
    2ND COMPLAINT DATE : AUG 30 2010 WORK ORDER NO. SE310AMD14255
    I bought a sony ericsson xperia x10 mini on Jun 3 2010 in madurai. First the mobile getting problem in software regarding touch screen on Jul 12th 2010. i produce the sell inservice center madurai. they take one day for delivery and they told everything is right. but the problem not yet solved. second the charge is not standing upto 3 hours. again i raise the complaint 30th Aug 2010 in madurai sony ericsson service center. But they told that it will take one week to clear this problem. i asked why one week to solve this problem?.. They told that for this mobile we send it to chennai they only check the battery. within two months i face these problem. i spend 15000 and getting this mobile but they is no service in madurai. my question is
    why they sell the product without having service persons or center in madurai.
    For one week what it my position for mobile. ( i want to buy another mobile?)
    If the service person is not in my location then stop to sell that product.
    In warranty period why i should give that mobile for one week for service.
    if any problem in sell pls replace the mobile.
    In service center front office person behaviour is too hard.
    they will never take care of customer.
    regarding this issue i need a solution. if the service is not here then getback my mobile and repay the amount. otherwise i want standby mobile (same brand) for this one week.
    if i never get a solution i will take an action legally.

• Bu
    Burhan Nasim Jul 28, 2016

I would like to inquire from your good office if you are currently celebrating your 7th anniversary and is giving away 31, 000, 000 Great Britain Pounds as UK Sony Ericsson Mobile Promo. Mr. Anders Nyren sent me a letter last Feb. 1, 2010 that I won 500, 000 GB Pounds and I can claim it at your office (Sony Ericsson House; 202 Hammersmith Road, London W6 7DN, UK) or they can send the cheque to my home address free of delivery charge but I have to pay 350 GB Pounds for insurance through Western Union for Ms. Helen Sylvester and the issuing officer is Mr. Steve Wayne.

• TwinkleTwinkle Jul 28, 2016

Its a scam, you send them the money they dont send you anything, Put letter in bin and ignore.

Anindyab Jul 28, 2016

I am an unfortunate consumer of Sony Ericsson Mobile phone, model no. G700 which I bought immediately after it was launched in Sep '08.

About 2 months afterwards, one of the keypad LEDs went off. I however did not raise a complaint thinking it was a minor matter.

However some months more later, other problems started up like the mobile not taking charge, touch screen faulty etc. Finally I took it to the service centre in Sep'09. The service centre personnel after behaving in an extremely unhelpful and lackaidaisical manner, finally accepted the phone and promised to call me once the phone was ready without any promise whatsoever as to when that time will arrive.

After numerous followups, I finally was called to the service centre in the month of Dec '09 and handed over the phone. On checking, the touch screen was found to be replaced, but the led remained off. I returned it to the service centre and was again promised a call, which never came as before.

Today, I finally went to the service centre and picked up the phone. The service centre refused to allow me a battery so that I can check the phone before accepting and it was simply handed over to me.

I come home and find the old problems in the LED, that too after the phone having spent over 4 months in the service centre !!! Additionally, the charger does not seem to connecting properly and the batter is loose, which means that to keep the phone on, I must put a piece of paper in the battery compartment or hold the battery physically with my fingers !!

Not only have my problem not been attended to but new ones have been added now.

I loved the features of the phone and thats why I bought it, but now the experience has become a nightmare.

Jobsheet no. SE309BSL10073 dated 19/9/09
    Date of delivery: 5/2/10

I am not going to settle for anything less than refund of the amount in full now from Sony Ericsson.

Anindya Bose

• Ri
    Ritesh Challagali Jul 28, 2016

Well i don’t know how to start, as am really irritated & frustrated, with the attitude & customer service & support of Sony Ericsson India, being a customer, i have purchased your handset W810i in last year on 15/04/06 the ime no is [protected], when it costed around 20000/- Rs and now one find day something happened to my phone refused to start and i took it to a local guy he opened it in from of me and told me straight go to a Authorized service center, taking the advise i did the same and sent my office boy to your Sony Ericsson certified service centre, SAP MOBILE CENTRE at Prabhadevi Mumbai, on 01/09/2007 at 2:42 pm they gave me job sheet and told me they will let me know.

1 week passed I called to check about my phone , they said we will call you , then again after two days , sir we are trying to identify the problem and we shall call you , then after another 3to 4 days I call again sir we are still checking and will let you know once we know the problem, and we shall call your for the estimate. then again after a week , I called again , till date no one from your certified service center bothered to call, then when I called they told me after trying to find out what’s wrong with my phone they somehow told me that there is a problem with my phone and when i asked what is the problem they said that my phone is tampered and the mother board is faulty and seems like it is due to some water entering in your phone.

When I enquired about the repairing cost they said 11,000/- Rs that too not being sure, then I said allright called the Sony ericsson customer service and told my problem they took all the details about my job no, my phone no and other details and then instructed me not to pick up the phone from the service center and they will call me and sort things out, after which I was waiting for phone call from customer service which was in vain, then I again called , and then the same thing sir I will have someone call you from our end , then it was the height, till date I haven’t received any phone call then.

When I called the service center they said that my phone cant be repaired you come and collect it and take it to our Head office at lamington road as we don’t have facilities to sort out board related problems or as your phone is not under warranty , you can go to a local guy and he might sort out your problem, and now on 27/09/2007 when I went to you SAP MOBILE CENTRE to pick up my phone after awaiting some phone call from your end which was totally in vain, there I noticed some very different things, forget seeing other unhappy customers, and their grievances and the way they are being handled, when I got my hand set I wanted to see the problem, and to which I haven’t received a satisfactory answer, even till now, and when I got my phone it looks totally changed the back panel is so new which cant be as I know how my phone looks and the panel has been changed and the sticker in side the phone doesn’t look like it come with a original phone as I can prove it that My Phone has been tampered , and some really fishy activities at your end, and today after 26 days of giving my phone I still don’t have a solution.

This is just to inform you , that you are in the business of communication and I did not except a company like Sony Ericsson and Internationally acclaimed company to have such pathetic, support and customer service , that too looks like to you are simply in the business of fooling & cheating people because no body revolts.

Today after receiving my handset, keeping aside my problem not being solved , I feel cheated, as you have cheated me by giving me not my own product , but god knows who’s , as I can identify my product and after this experience I am so pissed with your service attitude & customer service.

I am working for an Advertising Agency and am in the business of communication and have seen the way you position your product and how the market is growing for you and have also by word of mouth publicized your company and product as I was so happy owning one and have converted many more to use a SONY , but I regret doing it today, and form now on I shall never recommend your products.

I will see to it that I do send and get this letter published in Print media so the world understands and still how many people outside have been duped and are affected.

As even after sending this letter I don’t expect an answer or reply as I have lost hope for the same from a company I thought is different and believed in doing things differently but I have my experience now.

Thanking you

Yours truly,

Ritesh Challagali
    022- [protected],3435

• Pa
    PARAS B. JOSHI Jul 28, 2016

HOW TO KNOW MY PHONES UPDATES?

• Pa
    PARAS B. JOSHI Jul 28, 2016

imie no:-[protected]
    sim no:- [protected]
    service provider :- aritel
    imsi:-[protected]

• Si
    siva rama krishna Jul 28, 2016

I lost my Sony ericsson ELM model with iemi no [protected] on [protected] in Banglore. i purchased it on [protected], in THE MOBILE STORE, AMEERPE, HyDERABAD. PLEASE LET me know if there is a way to find the mobile.

• Ra
    Ramakant Mishra Jul 28, 2016

I had lost my mobile on dated 02/02/2012 when i was moving from my home situated at Mohan Nagar, UJJAIN (MP), After this i am getting my mobile has been switched off. Please help me in finding out my mobile. Details are as follows:
    Phone model: sony ericsson J105i
    E-mail for communication: [email protected]
    Missed date: 02 february 2012
    IMEI No.: [protected]-745783-1

Anil Mishra Jul 28, 2016

I was really disappointed with the Service provided by sony Authorized Service Center (neeru enterprises atta market noida) i am fond of Sony Products ( w302 mobile), but recently i have purchased Sony Ericsson Mobile w302. I hardly used 6 months & it got charging Problem

So i went to Sony Authorized Service Center ( neru entp). They told me we have to replace the display. I gave my mobile on 8th aug. Till now ( 11 th aug.)
    I am really fed up with their response

I have decided not to purchase any more Sony products here after. Don't know how to bring this issue to Sony Ericsson. Better to avoid the problem (not to buy their product).

• Na
    nanik bajaj Jul 28, 2016

I had lost my mobile of Sony ericssan ELM model with iemi no [protected] on dated 15.02.2011 which was purchase by bill no 10c1000560 from LOTUs indore on dated 08/11/2010.please arrange to find the mobile

• Pr
    priyankag Jul 28, 2016

Dear Sir/Madam

I have purchased one P1i from Mobile Villa on 07/12/2008.

The IMEI no [protected]

Since then, The handset is giving me troubles of all kinds and have been to service center several times but the solution is still not in sight.

The dates and jobsheets nos are as under

SES09CN110401
    SE309CNT10461 submitted on 1-8-2009 recieved back on 10-08-2009
    SE309CNT10570 submitted on 17-08-2009 recieved back on 15-09-2009 (after 1 month)

The problem still is far from repairs.

The touch screen stops working every now and then.

Reciever sound is not clear.

And to add to that, every time I call there customer support, they have a constant reply - Systems down cant take complaint.

No response from writing a mail to there customer support mailbox also.

Thanks

• Am
    Amol Raut Jul 28, 2016

Respected sir/ma'am,
    I AMOL RAUT, I am pursuing my studies for the MPSC exams here in mumbai. I would like to lodge a complaint regarding the my stolen mobile phone.

I lost my mobile phone in subway at churchgate station mumbai at about 7.45PM on 29/04/2012.
    The details for the same are as follows:
    OWNERS NAME: Amol Raut
    ADDRESS:M-01, Netaji Coperative Housing Society, Kalyanwadi, Mahim, Mumbai-17
    PHONE MODEL: Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S
    LAST USED:29/04/2012 7.30PM
    E-MAIL: [email protected]
    MISSED DATE: 29/04/2012 7.45PM
    IMEI: [protected]
    Can I seek your help to trace and find and get back my cell phone please?
    Hoping to hear from you soon positively.
    Thanking you in anticipatioN.

• Ga
    Ganesh Gajendiran Jul 28, 2016

Dear Sir/madam,

I am Ganesh. G working Soma Enterprise Limited as an Environmental Engineer, Chennai Metro Rail Project, Chennai. My cousin missed her mobile on 27th of November 2009 while travelling in bus. The following particulars may be used to trace the stolen mobile phone.

My Details:

Name: G.Ganesh
    Address: No 2/553, 2nd Floor, Seethakathi street, Mugappair East, Chennai - 37.

Mobile Details:

Phone model: K530i (Black)
    Make: Sony Ericsson (Bought on 16.09.2008 in the name of Poornima.D)
    Last used No.: [protected]
    E-mail for communication: [email protected]
    Missed date: 27.09.2009
    IMEI No.:[protected]

Hope I will get the mobile as soon as possible.

Malbert Jul 28, 2016

Ok, I have battled for 2 years with my Sony Ericsson K800. It went in and out of repairs for my whole contract period. BUT stupid me thought it was a faulty model. However, nothing ever got fixed, and eventually I just went a bought a new phone.

Anyhow, I just upgraded my contract 2 months ago, which means I've had my new Sony Ericsson W995 for 2 months, and already it isn't working anymore. It's not even just faulty, I cant use it at all. What on earth? I am speechless...

This actually disgusts me, as I have been a Sony Ericsson supporter. I cannot afford to go without a phone every time i send it in for repairs. I am sorry to say, but I will never again go anywhere near Sony Ericsson again. Just a pity I am going to have to put up with this for the next 2 years... I wish we as your customers could at least get some proper service, for once...

• Me
    meenal1 Jul 28, 2016

To Dated 19-04-2010
    The Managing Director,
    Sony India Pvt. Ltd.,
    A-31, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate,
    Mathura Road, NewDelhi - 110 044

Subject: Complaint regarding the frustrating services given to the consumer/applicant

Respected Sir,

I beg to state that I, Ranjit Singh Cheema, Chamber NO 84, Western wing, Tis Hazari Courts, Delhi 110054, purchased a Mobile Phone ( Sony Ericsson W395) on dated 27 September 2009 from the A & A COMMUNICATION, 1995- Outramline, Kingsway Camp, Delhi 110009 bearing bill no 12975. I used this mobile phone hardly 2-3 months the mobile phone started to hang and display of this mobile phone got non functional with blank screen without showing anything on it. I contacted to the A & A Communication from where I had purchased this hand set. He told me that new display screen will be installed and the problem will be solved. For this he asked me to pay Rs 800 for necessary formalities. I paid him the money and he handed over me the set on the same evening. Now the display was working but the phone was still having the problem to hang. The A & A Communication told me that the problem will be automatically solved with the usage of mobile for a week or two. After his assurances, I started to use the phone but the problem did not solve. As I am a practicing advocate and it’s bit difficult for me to contact A & A Communication after every interval of 15 days for the repair of my mobile, I used the mobile with this same problem. After passing of 3-4 months the display of the phone again became

non functional. Now the speaker of the phone was also not working. I was unable to receive calls from my clients. For this I suffered a lot. I again contacted A & A Communication on dated 19 April 2010, now he told me that the company does not cover the any of problem which occurred after the purchasing of mobile and if I want to get it repaired, I have to pay again and my mobile phone will be returned back to me after a week or two after full payment of the bill which the company shall charge me. Sir, it is getting very much difficult for me to pay again and again for the problems occurring to my phone though it is under the warranty scheme as provided by the company itself.
    I therefore request you to please look into the matter or I will be constrained to initiate legal proceeding before the competent Court of law.

Ranjit Singh Cheema

NO RESPONSE
    NO DETAILS

• Ea
    EAG Jul 28, 2016

Sony Ericsson X1 has several design defects. The most notable is the fact that the Bluetooth switches off automatically in order to save power. You cannot configure it NOT to do it! Therefore, if someone needs to use the phone frequently on hands free using bluetooth, forget it, now and then the bluetooth will swith off and one cannot any longer use the phone hands free. I contacted Sony Ericsson via email and then followed up with a call. Their uninterested response was the same: "It's a design feature for the customers' benefit". Who the hell do they think they are to impose such stupid features on customers? Why don't they allow the customer decide whether he/she wants to use the feature or not? They were very unsupportive on the phone and even insisted that I, the customer have no idea what I am talking about!! I have used many phones in the past, including Windows Mobile based phones, but this is the worst phone I ever had and although I have only had it for a month I will replace it immediately!

• Ba
    babycakes67 Jul 28, 2016

buy a new tv

• Ga
    Gagandeep Singh Jul 28, 2016

I have a Sony Ericsson K530i mobile phone. About 2 months back, its motherboard got corrupt. So, i went to the sony ericsson service centre, sec 18, chandigarh for the repair work (my mobile phone still being in warranty period). But they refused to provide immediate service saying that the motherboard isnt in stock and told me to come in a weeks time. Since then, they have been repeating the same commitment every week causing total harassment.
    And now when my warranty is over, they are ready to replace it immediately and are saying that the motherboard will cost me about 70% of the cost of the handset.
    They also refused to register my complaint in their complaint book regarding the harrasment and cheating they have caused me.
    I just want some legal action to be taken against them as so many customers have been harrased by them every single day.

Gagandeep Singh

• Ke
    KEN FRANKEL Jul 28, 2016

TELVISION TURNS OFF BY ITS SELF. SONY DOES NOT SAND BEHIND PRODUCT AND REPAIR. ELECTRONIC BROAD AND OTHER PARTS ARE FAULTY. ESTIMATED REPAIR COSTS 796.18

• St
    Stringer378 Jul 28, 2016

This is regarding a complaint against the Sony ericsson W580i which I purchased on the 9th of December07. During the first 6 months of purchase, this phone went to the service center atleast 3-4 times. Despite all this, the phone konked off all of a sudden around 2 months back again. I gave it to the service center to check about the fault and they said that there is some problem with a circuit due to which a wire has to be changed and then it would start working fine - this would cost me Rs. 1400. I didnt want to spend that kind of money at that time so I decided to take the phone back and give it after sometime. I went ahead and started using some other phone and gave the phone for repair again a week back. This time they said that there is an LCD default and now it would cost me 3k to get the phone repaired.

I am extremely amazed at the attitude of the authorized centers employees who have absolutely no courtesy and manners to speak to their customers and speak to you as if you are using a cellphone for the first time in your life...I must say that this kind of behavior is completely unacceptable and I dont expect this from Sony who claim excellent after sales service...I need a solution to this problem because I am no longer going to speak to the service center people. I need a solution to this in writing now...

• Am
    amitsajwan Jul 28, 2016

Hi,

I purchased Sony Erricsson Xperia mini Pro 3 months back.

From first month only I starting facing Charging issues

along with battery issues(battery draining in 3-4 hours)

I visited service center where they did software update and returned back my mobile.

Seeing issue not resolved I again submitted my mobile in service center 3 week back.

Service center took my case as tampered( Without warrenty ) as charging socked is loose/broken.

After three weeks I dont know where my mobile is. Service center says its in chennai and

when tracking my workorder it says delivered.

Also how come socket issue which is inner damage is being considered as tampered case

Its more of manufacturing issue, and how is it a tampered case.

Also how can other issues like battery discharging and motherboard issues can be linked with socket and not covered into warranty.

My work order number is SE31160710234.

I have mailed service center with my queries but no reply. Case No . [protected]

I am bit fustrated now with quality of item delivered and bad customer service, I would rather like to take my problem to consumer court .

Please help.

Amit.

Ph [protected]

• Sh
    shikharvarshney Jul 28, 2016

Hi,

This is with regard to the poor service of Sony ericsson in India, i feel ashamed while writing this.
    I own a sony ericsson mobile phone W995, i have encountered a problem in it.
    i have submitted it in a service centre with work order no SE310TEC15559, till now they have not returned my cell, on calling them they never receives the call, never.
    several times i have registered my complaint in customer care on internet but then also they are not giving any response, they just gives a reference ID [X-Ticket:[protected], 2], and they assures me to call back, but they have'nt responded till now.
    It's very frustrating.It's already been more than 2 months.
    Even, i have registered my request in customer care over phone, then also they never solved my problem they says that we'll arrange a call back to you and we'll resolve ur problem, but they never did this still waitning for this call(meenakshi and nida).
    I request you to please take strict action against all of them who are involved in this
    Sony is such a big and reputed name, one can never expect these type of activities from sony's side.
    And i request you to kindly get my set replaced with a new one as it is under warranty and it is creating the problem again and again.
    Even the service centre people are also non-cooperative(Pallavi and devendra).
    Please have some refinement in your system as it is just decreasing the brand name of SONY.
    I need justice, else i have to move to consumer court of India, if i don't find any resolution soon.

Hoping a positive response from your side.

• Go
    Goyal Bhavya Jul 28, 2016

someone stolen my phone from my bag on 3rd june 2011.
    please help me trace my phone ita imei is [protected]-249748-4

• Go
    Goyal Bhavya Jul 28, 2016

someone stolen my phone from my bag on 3rd june 2011.
    please help me trace my phone