Menu
Sono Bello Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Sono Bello
reviews & complaints

www.sonobello.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.3 242 Reviews

Sono Bello Complaints Summary

16 Resolved
216 Unresolved
Our verdict: If considering services from Sono Bello with a critical resolution rate, extra caution is advised. Examine detailed customer feedback to understand the severity and nature of unresolved issues. Be prepared for the possibility of unsatisfactory responses and have contingency plans, including seeking assistance from consumer advocacy groups if necessary.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Sono Bello has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Sono Bello. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest Sono Bello reviews & complaints

11:29 pm EST

Sono Bello refused service

Last Saturday I had an appointment at your Bellevue, WA. Location for a free consultation. I was told that I wasn't a good candidate because I have an ICD implant ( if your not familiar this is a medical device that is a smart internal defibilator that records and diagnosis irregular heart beats. But only specific heart rythms are treated by this device with electric shocks. IF in worst case it will act like a pacemaker but only after treatments fail) Bare in mind I full explained the back story to the rep in Bellevue but reader digest version is I caused my own problem pulling 10 days straight of graveyard shifts (shifts 12-14hrs each day) with only 3-4hrs sleep and by over doing various caffeine products trying to keep awake caused my heart to go into VTack (bottom heart stops pumping and goes into spasms) After 11 days in the hospital when I was 33 yrs old the doctors found no issues with my heart. The ICD was and still is now at age 50 precautionary measure and at no time has the ICD unit gone off in all these years. But I am being discriminated against because I have a medical device. My reasons for seeking this service is other related health issue due to my current weight which is carried in the stomach area is elevated blood pressure, borderline diabetes, and very likely sleep apnea. The rep said that there is likely some private practices that might take my case but that at Sonobello they report to a corp. company with board of directors with investors wouldn't consider me .

8:03 am EST

Sono Bello lipo procedure

I was excited to get a fat reduction procedure done when I came into some money recently. I feel the sales pitch pressured me into getting more done than I intended. BEWARE also- the price increases based on your size. I am a larger woman and paid the top fee. The staff was kind and I was not nervous goin in. Once started however- the procedure was horribly painful around my ribs. I was so puffed up and bruised from having this done, that it took much longer to see results- which are pretty minimal given the money I spent. Because of the discomfort and longer recovery time, I chose to not have the 2nd phase of my procedure done. I am scheduled for some laser cellulite procedure that takes 8 visits instead. It was better than losing out on the rest of the money I spent- which is paid up front. Twenty-five thousand dollars. Ask questions and be sure you understand what is going to be done! They suck you in with the sales technique and seem to minimize the actual procedure and all that you will have to endure. I would NOT recommend for full figured women who expect to see a big change in their figure. My waist is smaller- but it just was not worth the money in my opinion.

Read full review of Sono Bello and 3 comments
3 comments
August1234
Jul 30, 2019 9:42 am EDT

All you customers who were scammed why don't you sue the skin off of sono bello. I would take all to court, first of all I would never pay anyone to lose weight or surgery to lose weigh. I only paid Weight Watchers $10.00 and I lost 80 lbs . What were you people thinking .

Steven ribota
Jul 21, 2019 11:04 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I paid them $6, 500 almost two years ago and I don't want the procedure and they won't return my money. I was told I can not receive a refund because its past my operation date. I've seen way too many have complications or a few people dying lately..Even half of the overall payment would be nice

CuthbertBear
Feb 11, 2019 9:51 am EST

Do not go to Sono Bello. this is a complete scam and you will leave only with less money and no satisfaction. You are better off going to Honduras or some other third world country than going to Sono Bello.

1:45 pm EDT

Sono Bello laser lipo

This is a brief account of my Sonobello experience at the Schaumburg IL location. My initial consultation was with a "Patient Care Consultant" who is not medically trained or part of the procedure. The Consultant is basically a Sonobello sales person who handles the scheduling for your procedure. After a high pressure sales technique I was persuaded to pay $6800 for upper/lower abs and love handles (flanks) which I paid in full before leaving the office. I was then pressured into scheduling a pre surgery consultation 4 days later and the actual surgery 3 days after that without been given a chance to process the information received. The "PCC" then instructed me NOT to go online and look up any information pertaining to Sonobello to avoid getting discouraged and changing my mind. After reading MULITPLE NEGATIVE reviews from all the Sonobello locations which seemed to be endless, I decided to give Sonobello the benefit of the doubt against my better judgement. I met with the doctor that was going to do my procedure during the scheduled pre-surgery consultation and immediately felt uncomfortable. The doctor stood by the door and was clearly rushing me through the process to get me out the door and appeared disinterested in my concerns. I was given paperwork to read and told to ask any questions but when I did I was made to feel like I was being a bother. I had a very uneasy feeling and after receiving the paperwork I left. I went home and began to research the doctor and could not find 1 positive review. I felt like I was reading reviews on procedures performed by Dr. Frankenstein. I called the "PCC" and explained the situation and stated there was NO WAY I would allow this doctor to do a procedure on me. The "PCC" said she would reschedule me with another doctor because Sonobello did not give refunds. Reluctantly I went along with the process and was scheduled for another consult with a different doctor. The experience went better but everything still seemed rushed. After reading the financial agreement it states that if you cancel 5 days before your procedure you are not entitled to a refund which is why I believe everything is rushed from the beginning so you immediately fall into that category and give Sonobello a reason to fight you for a refund. The "PCC" insisted on immediately scheduling a surgery with the second doctor to "save my spot" telling me we could reschedule if needed. I informed the “PCC” I would need time to check with work and make arrangements to have the needed recovery time since my job is physically demanding and was told it wouldn’t be a problem. After a few days I contacted the "PCC" and stated the date they assigned me did not work for me and provided a date that would give me time to make the proper arrangements. The "PCC" then verified the date which was approx. 2 months away and stated there was an opening and everything was ready to go. The “PCC” also told me I would need another pre-consult that would be done about a week before the procedure. During that same conversation the "PCC" told me that the doctor that I met with initially was no longer working there due to lots of complaints which made me wonder why they would have given him to me in the first place. Two months have passed and the day of the consult comes which is 1 week before the scheduled procedure. While sitting in the waiting area I'm listening to 2 patients that are there for follow up appointments complain about their procedures, follow up care and their doctors. These 2 ladies are even lifting up their shirts showing how bad there experience was, their individual results and 1 of them was complaining about the doctor that was going to perform my procedure. I was then taken to a room and a short time later the doctor came in. During the pre-op consult I was told I gained weight since the last time I was there where and the nurse and doctor seemed to make a joke about that which made me very uncomfortable. While in the room with the doctor and nurse, someone from the front desk came into the room and informed me that she was sorry but the date I was going to have my surgery has been cancelled. The doctor then responded "this isn't my problem that's something you people need to work out" then left the room. The doctor was very cold and made me feel unimportant which made me question how I would be dealt with after the procedure. I was NEVER contacted about the change in schedule and was told I would have to wait 7 days for the doctor to become available. I was then escorted out of the room where my consultation was conducted and brought to front desk (on the employee side) where I feel I was ambushed by the staff. I was surrounded by 5-6 employees and told to sign paperwork if I wanted the next available appointment with the doctor 7 days later than originally scheduled. I asked to speak with the “PCC” but was told she was in a consultation and couldn’t see me. To avoid making a scene, I signed the paperwork for the date pushed upon me by the staff and left. While in the parking lot, I attempted to reach the “PCC” by phone but was only connected to her voice mail. I left a message explaining what had happened and that the new date pushed upon me would not give me enough time to recover and asked for a return call. I waited a week without a return call so I emailed the “PCC” as well as left another message on her email. Eventually the “PCC’ called me and I explained the situation as well as all the negative feelings. I explained that I could no longer ignore the obvious unprofessional treatment and truly felt my wellbeing would be an issue having anything procedures performed on me. I asked for a refund and explained how Sonobello failed to honor the contract when they cancelled on me and was told that I still was not entitled to a refund, I can either lose the money or have the procedure performed. I have spoken with the “PCC” and was then directed to the office manager requesting a refund and was denied by both. I was told that “corporate” denied my request but were willing to waive any rescheduling fees. I then asked to speak to the mysterious “corporate” personnel that denied my request but was told “we cannot give out that information.” The reviews I have read are almost a blue print of what the Sonobello experience provides and I refuse to let Sonobello perform any procedures on me. I am not a masochist and don’t want to be the person who is laying in a hospital bed wishing I did not get the procedure done and just gave up on recovering my money. I will be seeking Legal representation to recover my money as well as lost wages from taking time off work to have the procedure done that Sonobello failed to do as well as any court costs associated with this.

Z
9:51 am EDT

Sono Bello cost me $1000 (non refundable) for a 'free' consultation/sales pitch

This fall (2016), I was very interested in having some fatty areas to my abdominal area removed, and after seeing the ad for sonobello it sounded like a great idea. They make it seem so easy, fast, and painless in the many ads (Online/television). They offer a "free" consultation. So excitedly, I made an appointment for the "free consultation'. I went there with expectation of hearing about what the procedure entailed, expected results, and cost. When I was told the cost was going to be $5, 000 (For three areas, though I only wanted abs done) I had to catch my breath... I thought maybe $3, 000, but 5k? The sonobello"consultant', lonnie, told me that I cannot have "just (One area) my abs done", I must also have my waist done as well, or it will not look right. They never do "just abs', she says. Okay? Seemed misleading but I really wanted my fat gone, so I kept listening. Then I asked about the actual procedure itself, how long does it take, is it painful, will there be drainage, recovery, all those things. Looking back, this is the moment when I was being scammed, but did not yet realize it. The drainage, I was told (By lonnie)... There isn't any. She said that was how the old school lipo worked, this laser lipo meant the incisions would heal within a day and there would be no drainage. Hmm, wow, amazing... Sounds really great, I thought. I wanted to know about the pain and how they treat that during/after the procedure. She said they numb you from the inside out, she told me there is no pain, though you may feel"something moving around'... But no pain. Even better, I thought... I hate pain. Recovery, I was told was really easy, I would just wear a fitted garment under my clothing for the first week 24/7, then not as much time needed in the shaping garment. She also said I would likely see results very soon after the procedure, within a week. Wow — that sounds great! She then told me that if I want to do it, I must put down $1000 to secure a surgery date. I agreed, and gave her my credit card, which she ran through for payment to sonobello, for 1k, then (After she ran my credit card through) then she gave me some financial agreement to sign. Which I did. Also a big mistake. She told me that I would meet with the surgeon at a pre-op appointment to go over my medical history, and any questions/concerns I have. This is also another major area of this process that is really backwards, and key to how they screw you out of your money. At the pre-op appointment, when I met with a nurse and the surgeon, one of the first things the doctor said to me is (And I quote) "this is not a painless procedure". That isn't what I was told during the consultation. Also, I was told that there would be bloody fluid drainage for about 3 days post-op, and I will need a box of maxi pads to deal with that. The doctor proceeded to inform me that there will be a numbing fluid shot into my abdomen, and this is usually painful, hence the bloody drainage that follows days later. The nurse later told me that I would probably have some scar tissue develop following the procedure, which I should massage daily, though it may be painful to do so. Whoa! I signed up for this? It's like a whole different story when you speak to the medical staff. I was not feeling great about what I heard, but as I headed to the front desk to check out, they were expecting the balance of $4, 180 to be paid in full at that time. So I complied. On the way home, I felt something was really bothering me about this whole thing. It took me till the next day, before I realized, that I was sold a really lovely story about how easy and painless sonobello could make my dream of a non fat abdomen come true, but the reality was quite different according to the medical staff/surgeon. So basically you don't get any of the real story of what happens in the procedure, until after you have given them that $1000 down, and get this... The financial contract states that it is non refundable. Really? Is that fair? I gave the money based on what I was told by the consultant (In the "free" consultation), yet what she told me was lies and half truths. Now i'm on the hook to go through a procedure I don't want to go through, after hearing what it really entails. The day after my pre op with the surgeon, I called sonobello to cancel the procedure, which was scheduled in about 22 days from that time. Their contract reads that you automatically forfeit the down payment of $995, for cancellation. And now I am trying to get back the rest of my money, as well, since I am not going to have the surgery now. I gave them notice literally less than 24 hours of making my payment to them (The transaction was still pending at my bank), but I was told by the consultant, lonnie, that she would request a refund from corporate, she cannot do anything to refund me. "it's totally up to corporate, if they will issue you a refund"? I asked for a specific contact person I could speak to at corporate to find out more about the refund process, but she just said, there was no one to call. So that's it... They think they can just lie to get you on the hook, then keep your money? For these reasons, I think sonobello is a most unethical company — - scamming people. The bottom line is, they sell you a story that isn't the "full story' and is made to sound easy and painless, then they require you to pay them a thousand dollars before you get the real story from the physician, at which point, they do not refund you, if you have second thoughts about it and want to cancel. Please, don't let this happen to you. I really think there needs to be a class action law suit agains this company, they are out of control! Look up and read about the complaints about sonobello - - before you sign on with them.

6:26 am EDT

Sono Bello liposuction

Let's start with I arrived for my consultation and a non medical sales person is who I met with clue number 1 that it's a scam. She aisled my areas of concern and I pointed out the areas and assumed a Dr would be able to tell me exactly what I needed done since I'm 5'3 thin and 119 pounds. She decided upper and lower abs, hips and flanks, inner and outer thighs and knees... Okayyyyy well I asked if the dr thinks differently ( had not even seen dr yet to determine if I'm appropriate candidate for any or all of those) would my plan be changed accordingly and she said yes BUT wanted money for ALL procedures that day prior to even having "presurgery" consult. Also I have a very physical job and I s going on vacation in 3 weeks and asked if this would be an issue. Was told " oh no you will be back to work in 3 days and vacation won't be a problem". I stressed the fact that it was an active beach vacation and that being out of work more than few days would require planning. She assured me it wasn't an issue took $8900 dollars cash from me and set my surgery dates before I EVER saw a dr. I saw dr later that day as they had a cancellation and he was available for consult. He Stated absolutely NOT able to do 2 surgeries prior to my vacation first it would be 2 surgeries 2 weeks apart and I would not be able to turn to the physical demands of my job in 3 days more like a few weeks...also that I would be in a compression garment very bruised and sore so an active cacti on was out. Then we cancelled my already booked surgery appointments and rebooked for after vacation. I voiced my concerns of the misinformation given from sales person and my disappointment with her obvious lies...she tried to throw 5 other non surgery procedure gifts at me but I live 45 minutes away so not realistic. I called few days later to accept and she never returned my calls which I made 3. With change in surgery date I was assigned another surgeon. His only area of concern was inner thighs and voiced some loose skin can cause issues so I asked him to go conservative with the lipo in that area. So surgeries went fine but definitely black and blue and sore for several weeks. At check up things were going fine per rn. At the 3-6 month point I was out of state because of family situation and did follow up on phone with rn and stated concerns for rippling and unevenness on abdomen. She said to wait longer as all results weren't apparent yet. At 10 months I go in and am very unhappy with abdomen as its uneven and wavy and am told this is Scar tissue... I'm a medical person so I'm like I don't think so. I asked about non s procedures such as cool sculpting or Venus freeze as rn says this may help and stated that originally the sales person wanted to give me 5 because of all mess up in the beginning and could we use those. Told to so at front desk for specific person to discuss which I did but she was " unavailable" and would call me later that day. I made 2 calls that day and 4 other calls with NEVER a single call back. I called and asked for manager and was told she wasn't available either with no call back. Scam artists, rip off never to be heard from again once they get your money. And honestly the most unprofessional business I've ever encountered. They should 100% be out of business lied to me from the word go. DONT GO HERE FOR ANY TYPE OF PROCEDURE YOU WILL ABSOLUTELY REGRET IT AND GOOD LUCK WITH ANY FOLLOW UP AFTER THEY GET YOUR MONEY. I saw a specialist in lipo, lipo revision and fat grafting after all of this who stated the abdomen issue is absolutely not scar tissue and is from too superficial and aggressive lipo and nothing else and there's nothing that can be done. He also asked why dr did lipo on all these areas considering my weight and size...and being thinner why the upper abdomen at all and did the surgeon warn me of common issues on abdomen especially in a thinner person. Of course no one ever mentioned this or I would tell you I would not have had my abdomen done.

Read full review of Sono Bello and 2 comments
2 comments
Rayt
Dec 30, 2016 10:44 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

my experience has been similar, I'm lumpy and deformed, they actually had to redo the surgery due to the first doctor, Dr. Marshall in Schaumburg, being completely incompetent. I'm in pain all time now and honestly would rather have my fat (and there was a lot of it) back then look like I do. I'm so mad at myself for not doing more research before I chose this awful company, they keep trying to fix it and make it right but nothing is helping. I love to get my money back, it was such a waste.

B
B
Brady6
Dec 29, 2016 4:32 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I had basically the same experience.
Any way to get our money back?

V
6:57 am EDT

Sono Bello liposuction

I had a liposuction done November 28th 2015 at this place name Sono Bello this is there address and phone number 676 Swedesford Rd #250, Wayne, PA 19087 [protected] I had to get clearance from my cardiology's... I never seen the doctor till the day of the surgery, for my consultation it was a lady name Bobbie, she was more like a door to door sale person, she told me how it would cost, which she claimed she gave me a few discounts and because I had a referral...anyways I used my credit card for a down payment then applied for care credit loan, the procedure cost over $6700.. After procedure, I went and get my 1 wk follow up, they said is looks good and all, with in 2 months I noticed the areas are not looking like what I expected to look like and not what I paid for...I called the office about 2 times a week complaining asking to speak to the doc, was told I have to wait till my 6 mths consultation... these nurses being telling me it's scar tissue, it is going to get better... NOT my stomach look defogger, I am so uncomfortable with myself, my husband hate it... after seen the doctor in May 2016 for my 6mths, he was very rude, told me it's scar tissue and if he goes back in me to fix the problem it's going to be worse.. Then he was telling me that I can purchase Venus treatment, that's when I start crying and broke down in the company of him and his nurse... she shows me some empathy, but he was more embarass. That's when he offers me 4 Venus treatments for free..now they are completed and the problem is still there. Telling them I only need a partial refund, they refused to comply.

Read full review of Sono Bello

The company contacted me and discussed what can they do to resolves the issue... I told them how I felt, what would be satisfactory to me, and right on schedule as they said, took care of situation... we reach an agreement that was good enough for me.

D
7:35 pm EDT

Sono Bello unethical behavior, false promises, misleading sales tactics, refusal to issue refund

I went in to Sonobello in Tacoma, Washington for a consultation for abdominal liposuction in October of 2015. I met with their sales consultant, Liz Downie. After talking for about 5 minutes, she told me that I just had a "little flab of skin" in my abdominal area that could easily be treated with their venus legacy machine, and that about 8 treatments would solve the problem. Although I knew that I had more than a "little flab of skin", I believed her when she told me that I didn't need surgery. After all, who wants to submit to surgery if they can solve the problem in a noninvasive way. She asked me if I had any other areas that I was concerned with because I could get a great deal if I paid for more than one treatment area. So I told her that I had issues with crepey skin on my upper arms and also my neck was starting to sag. I told her that I had had liposuction done on my jowls several years before and that I was very happy with the results but that the center of my neck was sagging. She quickly sold me on getting 8 venus treatments on each of those three different areas of my body for a total of 24 treatments at a cost of $5500. I paid $500 cash and got the rest on credit. At the second treatment session I asked the technician why she was avoiding the very area of my neck that I wanted treated. She told me they couldn't use the machine there because that was where my thyroid was located. Liz certainly hadn't told me that or I wouldn't have paid for a treatment that they couldn't even do! The tech, Cassandra, also told me that I had way too much fat in my abdominal area for the venus machine to handle. So I stopped the treatment of my abdomen, switched treatment from my neck to my face, figuring that tightening my face should also pull up my neck so I could get it tightened that way. After a couple more treatments, with no results, I stopped all treatments everywhere except my upper arms, figuring that I could apply the money that I had paid, to the liposuction that I was going to have to have after all, and which is what I wanted in the first place.
At that time I talked to Liz, explained to her what was going on and made arrangements to meet with the Dr to set up a surgery date for abdominal, love handles and upper bra area lipo.
I met the Dr who refused to do my surgery because I have diabetes and my A1C is an 8. They won't do the surgery unless your A1C is a 7. So they won't do the surgery, I've had no results from any treatments I've had because the venus legacy machine they use is not designed to fix crepey skin like I have on my arms, it couldn't be used on the area of my neck I wanted treated and I have way to much abdominal fat for it to work in that area.
These are all things that Liz knew or should have known, but that she simply didn't care about. I have called her and left voice mails, messages with staff at least 15 times but she refuses to return my calls or respond to me at all.
I did talk to the head nurse. At least I think it was the head nurse. Her name was Annie and she offered me some comps for my arms, which I did take advantage of, but to no avail. I have paid $5500 to Sonobello for nothing!
I believed Liz Downie. I believed she was the expert and that I could rely on her promises. I have had my hands tied and not known what to do. I have been stonewalledd by Sonobello, and have not known where to turn. I hope you can help me

4:13 pm EDT

Sono Bello unethical medical and business practices

First of all, I went in for a "consultation" to see what a plastic surgeon would recommend for my face. I ended up getting talked into my entire body, including my chin/jowls and didn't actually get to speak/see the doctor until AFTER I had paid in FULL (over $25K) and the first procedure was scheduled. When we were negotiating the price and told Bethany that it was too expensive, she added the Venus Freeze treatments for all the "miscellaneous" areas that I were to have done (11 total) and each area would be treated 4 times. She said would help assure that my results are to my satisfaction, because she wanted me to be happy afterwards. (See their Contract and my Receipt) My final condition was videoing the procedures, Bethany excitedly agreed to do the videoing for me and left the room to get "approval" for all of the conditions.

Everything that I was told PRIOR to paying was wonderful, however, when I went in for the 1st procedure I was refused to video. Bethany, who promised this, was no where in sight. The doctor insisted that I could not do it, just prior to giving me the drugs to prepare me for the surgery.

The procedure was EXTREMELY painful and I felt that I was on fire when he had me roll to the other side. I remember shaking uncontrollably and the doctor asking me if I was cold. I informed him that I was burning and I was VERY hot. The next thing I remember was getting off the table, looking like a slaughtered pig and the nurse helping me to dress.

The results of this 1st surgery/procedure was not noticable to me, but my husband said he saw a difference in my back. My legs did not look different though.

Afterwards, at my follow-up appointment, I saw Bethany. She asked me how everything was and I told her that I was upset that she did not video my procedure, as she had promised. She informed me that the doctor said I didn't sign a release for the video (although I actually had signed a request for my photos AND videos be sent to me digitally and also gave that permission) so I signed ANOTHER one with her and specified her name to be the one to video, or ANY other staff employee, and AGAIN requested all photos and videos to be sent to me via digital files to my email address.

I had been asked to fill out a questionaire on how I felt about the procedures and the doctor and staff. I gave them my honest feedback, which was NOT favorable and no one ever contacted me. I let them know how I was very disappointed at being lied to and that I felt scammed.

Prior to my 2nd surgery/procedure, during the pre-op, I told the doctor that I wanted to cancel the chin/jowl procedure (because I didn't have any confidence in him working on my face) and asked to do my calves instead. The doctor informed me that when he did my stomach that afterwards I may need tubes for draining. This freaked me out and after thinking about it for a day and then going back for the surgery, I insisted that my stomach not be touched and that I go in for a 3rd surgery, to do the stomach by itself. I couldn't afford to be in so much pain, with all the other areas he would do during this 2nd procedure AND to have issues with my stomach - just prior to a vacation 2 weeks later. The doctor was VERY angry with me.

When preparing for my 2nd procedure/surgery I again had my video camera ready and I asked the nurse to make sure to get Bethany, so that she could video my procedure. She informed me that there was a note in my file, addressing that they would not allow videoing. (No one told me this directly, I had to find out at the last minute, from the nurse who was reading it from my file, and I had to look at it myself.) Apparently NOW it is "against their policy" even though Bethany bragged about how they did it for her husband. Bethany had never informed me of any policy change. Why did I just then find out about this?! Bethany let me pay and proceed with the procedures, knowing that I wasn't going to be able to video? And, yet she lied to me when I confronted her and pretended that I didn't sign release (which I did AGAIN and handed to her). I would have NEVER paid the amount in full or gone through with any procedures, if they had been upfront and honest with me.

At my 2nd procedure's post-op/follow-up I again completed their questionaire about how I felt about everything. I let them know AGAIN how unhappy I was about being lied to and scammed. No one EVER addressed it with me.

I was scared to death to come in AGAIN for the 3rd procedure, but I felt that I had to do it, to make sure my body wasn't left half done. I was angry and very disappointed in doing so many areas and having paid so much money, for minimal results and NOT getting anything on video. (I like to record my life events, which this VERY much was.)

At my 3rd procedure surgery post-op/follow-up I tried to schedule the Venus Freeze treatments. I was told that I had to wait until AFTER my appointment for the post-op. So, after that appointment, I AGAIN went to the front desk to make the appointments. I was made to wait at least 20 minutes for someone that she went in the back to get. When she finally called me up, to make the appointments, she immediately started telling me how much the treatments are EACH. When I informed her that my contract specifically spells out that I am to have the "miscellaneous" areas treated, and that I had 11 miscellaenous areas, which were all supposed to be treated 4 times, as the contract states, she became very irritated and frustrated and went again to the back to get yet ANOTHER person (Kerri Brockhaug) who tried to convince me that they were only going to give me ONE (1) area treatment, 4 times. I let her know that it wasn't what I agreed to and it wasn't what is written on the contract and that I was holding them firmly to the terms of the contract and that I was very tired of all the lying and scamming they have been doing. She insisted that I tell her everything that had happenedd, and I did. The more that I went over it, to angrier I became and she informed me that I couldn't talk to her in such a heated fashion. I told her that SHE asked me and I told her that I am angry, so if she wanted to know what happened, she needed to listen to it. She did and then informed me that she needed to speak to a Stephanie, to decide what they will do about it. She asked me to give her a few days. I did.

Stephanie called me on June 28th and instead of her starting by apologizing for what had happened for the last three months, she wanted to also know what I experienced. I informed her that the more that I have to keep repeating what happened, the angrier I get, but she insisted that I proceed anyway. Before I barely got started, she interrupted me and tried to give excuses for why they couldn't allow me to video (I don't care what their lame excuses are). I cut her off and tried to tell her that if she wanted to hear what I had to say, she needed to LISTEN instead of talking over me, about something I don't care about. She wouldn't stop talking over me, so I hung up and emailed Kerri to inform her that Stephanie was NOT anyone I was interested in speaking to, I have wasted my breath enough. I only want to know when the appointments are going to be set for the Venus Freeze treatments.

Kerri emailed me back to insist that I am only going to get the Venus Freeze treatment for ONE (1) area (even though that is NOT what the contract states). I let Kerri know that I am NOT in agreement with that and that I am waiting for them to let me know, in EMAIL (because I will NOT accept calls from them any longer) about the appointments. I have yet to get any email about the appointment date, even though I had told them that the only time I would be available for these treatments would be at the end of July this year.

I do not appreciate how they are stalling and refusing to honor their contract. In addition, they have yet to email me digital photos of me, as I have requested over 5 times, at least 4 times in WRITING. Now, Kerri has informed me that she needs to "check their policy" to see if she can send me MY photos and any video they did during my procedures. I infomed Kerri that I would like a copy of the policy, so that I can see when and who had authorized both the refusal of me videoing my procedures AND the refusal to send me digital copies of my photos and video.

It has been since June 28th and no progress has been made. I have copied Stephanie Vizmanos, Dr. Garrison, and the Director of Patient Care on all the email exchanges but no one seems interested in honoring their promises/contracts or taking care of proper business, by making appointments for the Venus Freeze treatments for the 11 areas that I had paid for in FULL (over $25K).

N
4:40 pm EDT

Sono Bello outer thigh liposuction

I went in for surgery. I came out of surgery with a deformed left leg. The Dr. took out too much fat in my left leg. I now have a large indent that can't be fixed. I went in for a 2nd surgery at no charge to me to get it fixed. It didn't do anything. Looks the same. I called sonobello to get my money back and time off work for the 2nd surgery, not too much to ask seeing how they ruined and deformed my leg. Laurie from SLC told me to come back in for pictures. I did. They insisted I see another surgeon and consult. He came in and said "Oh it looks like you've been bitten by a shark", to which I started to cry. He stated he could "try to fix it, not sure it would take care of the problem. I have called Laurie repeatedly to see if they are going to give my money back. She will not take my calls. Finally after calling 4 times today, she answered the phone and told me she couldn't help me and it's "out of her hands" and I need to call someone else. You would think they would want to make it right seeing how my leg is now deformed. Next step is legal action since I can't get anywhere with phone calls.

Read full review of Sono Bello and 1 comment
1 comment
Jennifer Martens
Jun 30, 2016 4:08 pm EDT

I have also had my legs destroyed after having lipo on my inner thighs at sono bello. I believe enough of us will eventually be able to get together and take action against this company.

Jennifer H

V
9:28 am EDT

Sono Bello commercials

Again, I am writing to tell you that you are traumatizing the public with your commercial in Ohio. We are sick and tired of this "Gabble-Gabble" woman being abused by her neighbor playing with her skin issues...
I would never think about your company with the commercials and the reviews seen here.
I feel mentally abused when I hear this commercial and it runs every other commercial every night...It is disgusting to the Ohioans and we think less of your company and ethics
Please take Ms Gabble-Gabble off the damn TV as it is abuse and we are tired of hearing it...

Read full review of Sono Bello and 8 comments
8 comments
Kim Grahl
Apr 09, 2022 9:32 pm EDT

The FAT & chunky girl coming on saying they helped her with her belly is a laugh. Why didn't they take those thunder thighs off or her fat arms. What a discredit to the co. The all black outfit doesn't help...we can see you are fat.

weavdm
Nov 15, 2018 5:48 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Please contact me direct with your complaints and stories!
A class action lawsuit is pending,
any state any location.

mccoy9978
Cleveland, US
Nov 13, 2018 6:12 am EST

I have been watching the commercials on TV and if you noticed, the models for Sono Bello Lift are the same ones from Life Style Lift. The two companies are the same! SO BUYER BEWARD!

KathyNichols-Eastwood
Nov 11, 2018 8:12 am EST

Reviews are scaring the hell out of me. Requested a Consultation, but I am not interested after reviewing Patient, and Employee complaints.

P
P
pelegrino
Sep 05, 2018 8:07 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

completely unorganized!staff non knowledgeble about nothing and all of them overweight (thats a red flag)
laser lipo did not work, everything is false advertisement
please do your research

evarie
Aug 21, 2018 8:04 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

i went in and had a sales person meet with me trying to make appointment for a fake procedure. not real liposuction.

Janetb123
Aug 15, 2018 2:45 pm EDT

Kay Love, Sonobello Senior travel consultant, compromised her integrity by transfer large amount in thousands of her husbands money to her individual bank account while her husband having extended life threatening critical surgery.
Would anybody feel comfortable dealing with a sales consultant that steal money from her husband?

Janetb123
Jul 06, 2018 3:03 pm EDT

Kay Love, Senior travel consultant, compromised her integrity by transfer large amount in thousands of her husbands money to her individual bank account while her husband having extended critical surgery.

Y
6:51 pm EDT

Sono Bello my surgery

I had liposaction surgery in Orlando clinic, in 2013y and had been treated five areas in two times between in one week. Both of surgery pass successful. I was happy!
But later around ten month I start notice my upper abdomen start become as before, especially on left side... I told nurse about it on my regular afrersurgery appointment but nobody seriously don't take attention to this.
On today day all my sells in my body fully established and I see very clear my upper abdomen hadn't been done! There was touched little bit right side and no touched at all left side. I am looking like having two line of breast. Two bumps on my upper abdomen different sizes.
In December 2015y I wrote letter to my doctor (I am living in another state now) but no any respond from him or his administration.
Last month I send letter about this situation in Sono Bello Customer Service; Department of Health; American Society of Plastic Surgery; Plastic and Reconstractive Surgery; American Board of Cosmetic Surgery . I didn't get answer from nobody. No one call no any letter.
May be somebody know who can answer me for this ABUSE I got in that clinic? May be somebody know how I can get money back for that part of body doctor didn't finished?
If somebody would like read that letter I sent to my doctor I can resend copy. My e-mail: [protected]@gmail.com

L
10:43 am EDT

Sono Bello face lifts

I have been following the TV ads for SonoBello and I am amazed at their "facelifts". I have no idea how long these "facelifts" will last but I recently had a full facelift with a reputable Board Certified Plastic surgeon. It was extremely painful and took six months to really totally heal and look the way I was going to look. Yes, I look fabulous and it should also last a long time. My point is, there is no simple and easy way to get a "face lift" and go back to the office. I did not leave my house for 2 weeks. Don't be fooled by these scams because based on my experience, it is not going to last very long even if you look good that day. The part about not meeting a doctor until the day of the procedure is laughable. They took photos and Digital images and I met with the surgeon several times. It is extremely complicated and dangerous-- beware. I spent a lot of time choosing the right doctor for the job based on recommendations from everyone and by many photos of his work. You should do the same.

3:08 pm EDT

Sono Bello 56 hundred worth of useless procedure

when I went for a free consultation, I was told I had to have all 4 procedures done as they did not want to waste their time with me coming back a second time..I also had to order a body suite...I wanted to order it myself as I could get it direct from the company, but they lied and said it was by my measurements only and was $250.00... It came in the mail...and the exact one I was was going to orderl was only $42.00 and it was a Medium. No special measurements. Another lie... I was so disgusted I never went back...my skin was very smooth before the procedure...NOW IT LOOKS LIKE COTTAGE CHEESE... THEY OWN ME A REFUND... I exercise and eat healthy and have not lost one pound...go figure...I AM ANGRY.. CAN I JOIN A CLASS ACTION SUIT

4:18 pm EST

Sono Bello liposuction - disappointed and disfigurement

2-3 years ago, I visit Sonobello facility at Scottsdale for a procedure. The worked areas was the following; hip, upper abs, lower abs. I get disappointed after I saw the 6-12 months results. Dr. Devine was the doctor that work in the areas mentioned above and my complaint is; he concentrate to much on the lower abs, an now I look very ugly from side view, he did not remove fat from upper abs at all. However I visit again the facility because I want another areas to be remove/finish. I make an appointment with the manager (sue) and show her the areas and also explain her my frustration. She told me that when I come back for the pre-op talk with the doctor about it and should be not a problem. The date of the pre-op arrive but the doctor told me that he will no do it, because can be a risk. I question myself if I pay for the procedure, he will be happy to do it right!. I believe if the doctor that is assign to do the new areas remove a little tissue to make equal the upper and lower abs, I will be happy with out complaint. However read this, do something asap! also you can ask for the photos at the Scottsdale facility. Thank you

Read full review of Sono Bello and 3 comments
3 comments
Micki Al's Daughter
Jun 11, 2016 2:13 pm EDT

we should all get together and file a class action law suit

Micki Al's Daughter
Jun 11, 2016 2:12 pm EDT

we should start a class action suit...read my complaint...5600 for nothing

Cindy Parker Holmes
Apr 01, 2016 5:32 pm EDT

Well, I have read a few complaints, and my experience there was none of the sort.. I met the dr the day I had my consultation. He said what he could do, and he did it. The "sales pitch" was fast talking, get u in n out. But she was awesome...sold me😍39 days today. The dr I had takes as much fat out Oregon allows...Dr.Malin rocks. I didn't see one "Barbie doll" there either👍Got 1, 000 off for doing 3 procedures, plus 250.00 off for doing it within 2 weeks.. I also had a friend go, that is just as happy and for referring her, I got a 150.00 gc for nordstroms. Never even of 1/2 of 10, 000 for neck, upper n lower abs❤️Different clinics I guess. I went downtown Portland, ore.. On the waterfront👍

7:08 am EST

Sono Bello lower abs and hip laser lipo

Garfield Heights Ohio office.
I am in day 4 after procedure and have already contacted Personal Injury lawyers. Wish I had found this site before doing procedure.

They rush you through the sign up and into surgery. Paperwork says that the garment is to be worn no later than Day 3. They measured me because I am long torsoed and knew what they had would not work. No problem, they will handle it. NOT. We call the hot line (same number for everything) and said garment doesn't fit and the binders they gave me kept spreading. The plastic surgeon called us and said to use safety pins or DUCT TAPE to hold it together. One of the many balls they dropped. I was released to go home with still 1.5 liters of fluid in me still and it destroyed our bedding that night. My wife is an RN and used to situations but even she was ready to get me to the ER. My BP dropped to 80/60 as well. Fluids were just streaming out. Now I was told limited, IF ANY, bruising. From my waist and half way up my chest looks like I was assaulted with a 2X4. Still no garment, so I called the company myself yesterday in Texas. They were very pleasant and said send them measurements and it's produced same day and shipped. Another lie by Sono Bello. I have a meeting with them today and need my garment. What ever you do and no matter what anyone says, stay away from these hacks. Go to a plastic surgeon office if you must. I will get my money back if I have to picket their building until I do.

12:30 pm EST

Sono Bello unethical medical misrepresentation and behavior

On October 11, 2014, I had laser surgery done at Sonobello by Dr. Alexander Sobel in the Portland, Oregon office. I paid $5000 cash for the procedure to be completed on three areas that included my stomach and left and right lower abdomen. I was also assured that if I was not happy with the overall outcome, it would be taken care of, as customer satisfaction was most important to Sonobello. I was told that 6 liters of fat cells were removed from those areas. Per agreement with post-op, I returned every three months for a check-up with a nurse. My first 3-month check-up report was that I was contouring as was expected. My 6-month check-up showed continued puffiness and swelling. During my 9-month check-up on 17, 2015, my stomach had become larger and appeared to look quite similar to prior to the procedure. I asked to meet with Dr. Sobel. When I met with Dr. Sobel, I explained to him that I remained to be eating healthy and also was walking three miles an average of 3-4 times per week at the Newport, Oregon Recreation Center but appeared to be regaining abdomen weight but that it had shifted higher. Dr. Sobel told me that I should not be gaining weight because he killed all the abdomen fat cells. He then rudely told me that he couldn't do anything and asked as to when my last physical check-up had been. I told him that it had been in early December, 2014, and I was healthy. Dr. Sobel then replied that obviously something was physically wrong (pics show that which I have in my possession) and told me to see my doctor because Dr. Sobel suggested that I might have liver disease, leukemia, or cancer. That was absolutely shocking to hear! I drove home from Portland in a daze. It was emotionally debilitating to hear such death-wrenching news.

I proceeded to make an appointment with my physician with The Corvallis Clinic in Corvallis, Oregon. She ordered blood work and examined me once again. Historically, for over 40 years, I have existed with a low white blood cell count. She was attuned to this but to rule out any other potential medical ailments. she asked that I meet with a hematologist specialist, with the Corvallis Clinic. After several blood draws and testing, the hematologist physician determined that there were no other medical ailments and that my body has adapted to coping with a low white blood cell count. I am healthy! So, I had two physicians document that, overall, I am healthy. I do not have liver disease, leukemia, or cancer as proposed by Dr. Alexander Sobel.

It is my contention that Dr. Alexander Sobel's medical accusations were unethical and he chose not to redo the procedure because of time and staff cost. It took me six years to save for the procedure and so for it not to have been done right is most disturbing and I am now back to weighing what I was prior to the laser surgery. I have been emotionally distressed since learning this information for over a year now until I was able to medically resolve any such accusations from Dr. Alexander Sobel.

Therefore, I am contacted a Portland, Oregon lawyer to represent my case to sue Sonobello for $250, 000. My lawyer also pointed out that Sonobello had an over million dollar lawsuit that caused a patient to die and, therefore, I have decided that Sonobello needs to be held legally accountable and responsible for their misrepresentation since the company acclaims to be credible and did not honor their company standard.

11:09 pm EST

Sono Bello laser liposuction

I had my upper and lower stomach done my love handles and my arms done paid $7, 000 for it they told me it will take at least a year to see results a year later did not see no result at all so I went back they said they could only do a little more on my stomach so I had another surgery done and a year later no results went back to them they said they could do nothing for me they took my money for nothing

5:48 pm EST

Sono Bello Liposuction to upper and lower abs, waist, hips, bra rolls

Beware about Sono Bello Beverly Hills! False advertisement, I was told $1295.00 per area over phone when scheduled a consultation. Consultation was done by Ashley Agahi who is a secretary not a doctor, she pressured me to pay now and book the liposuction. I didn't get to pick a Dr. They threw Dr. John F. Hsu, an incompetent cosmetic surgeon who left me looking the same and with bumps everywhere. I wasted $10, 000 for liposuction to waist, hips, bra rolls, upper and lower abs. The lady at the front desk is rude and up in the clouds. The doctor didn't want to here about his mistakes and was kind of rude. The post follow up appointments are with a nurse who is really rude. I had to complain because I wanted to see the Dr. Not the nurse.

5:04 pm EST

Sono Bello I still look the same or worse

Had my procedure done in may 2015, i also got checked by a male dr. And on my day of surgery, it was a woman, i dont have a problem with that but i only received i follow up and never heard from them again. No phone call or nothing, after the six months passed, i started to receive emails from them wanting a survey of how i liked my time with them. My stomach is still pouchie, and i have my double chin is now deformed, but they charged me 8000.00 and i feel i was robbed! i will never recommend them to anyone!

Read full review of Sono Bello and 2 comments
2 comments
Athena Jaeger
Jan 18, 2016 3:26 pm EST

I agree 100% I was too disgraced to say anything until I saw this post. Total rip-off.

gabriela shubert
Jan 09, 2016 7:06 pm EST

We all need to start a class action lawsuit against these non professional, non experienced rip offs . They are a rip off and super unprofessional and no experience. If anyone wants to join me in this lawsuit email me and I am going to check into this. Something has to be done. They took me for $7000 and nothing to show for. NEVER WILL I RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE, NOT EVEN MY WORST ENEMY.

L
1:58 pm EDT

Sono Bello doctor would not perform service

I went in for my procedure Monday, having been checked through pre-op by the Dr. who was going to perform my procedure. My Blood pressure was low as it always is, and was during the pre-op check in. Doctor arrived, looked at the BP, stated he could not perform procedure. I was disappointed. As I tried to discuss with him that I always had low BP, he became irritated. He said he needed it to be higher than a certain number...He told me we had discussed this on Friday during pre-op. WE DID NOT. He said, oh yes, I told you to drink lots of water...really? I was supposed to know that was an issue with BP. As we were discussing other approaches, he became angry, told me that we clearly could not work together, and walked out. The nurse was appalled and amazed at his total lack of professionalism, as was the friend I had with me. I just said, "I want my money back. I have never had a doctor be so unprofessional". Nurse agreed, and said she would have someone get back to me. It's been a day and a half and I have heard nothing. I have put in 2 calls. When they wanted my money, they were as supportive as can be. Doctor refuses to perform the service and I hear nothing. All he had to do was tell me he was uncomfortable with my BP and talk about ways in which to either get it up, or inform me that I needed to have the service at a place with an anethesist. Instead, he became angry and walked out. Sooo, I am left with absolutely no treatment, no response from Sonobello, and out the money. Clearly I should not have been cleared for the procedure. DO NOT USE THEM. On the positive side, the staff was amazing and supportive.

Sono Bello Customer Reviews Overview

Welcome to our comprehensive overview of Sono Bello reviews, highlighting the positive experiences shared by countless satisfied patients. As a leading provider of cosmetic surgery, Sono Bello offers a wide range of body contouring and facial rejuvenation procedures designed to help individuals achieve their desired aesthetic goals.

Sono Bello's team of highly skilled and experienced plastic surgeons specializes in various treatments, including liposuction, tummy tucks, facelifts, and laser procedures. Utilizing advanced techniques and state-of-the-art technology, Sono Bello consistently delivers transformative outcomes, empowering patients to experience remarkable results.

Positive Sono Bello reviews emphasize the following key points:

1. Exceptional Transformations: Patients express their utmost satisfaction with the outstanding transformations achieved through Sono Bello's procedures. From enhancing body contours to restoring youthful appearances, individuals report life-changing results that significantly improve their self-confidence and overall well-being.

2. Skilled Surgeons: Patients appreciate the expertise and professionalism demonstrated by Sono Bello's board-certified plastic surgeons. With extensive training and a wealth of knowledge, these surgeons consistently deliver natural-looking results, surpassing the expectations of patients and helping them achieve their desired outcomes.

3. Personalized and Supportive Care: Sono Bello is renowned for providing personalized care throughout the entire treatment journey. Patients value the attentive and supportive staff who take the time to understand their unique goals and concerns, creating customized treatment plans that align with their specific needs and desires.

4. Focus on Safety and Professionalism: Sono Bello maintains a strong commitment to safety by adhering to rigorous protocols and industry best practices. Patients feel reassured knowing that their well-being is prioritized, with thorough pre-operative assessments, precise surgical techniques, and comprehensive post-operative care.

5. State-of-the-Art Facilities and Advanced Technology: Sono Bello operates in modern facilities and invests in cutting-edge technologies to enhance the overall patient experience. These advancements contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the procedures, ensuring that patients receive the highest quality of care and achieve optimal outcomes.

Overall, Sono Bello has established a stellar reputation based on positive reviews from numerous satisfied patients. With exceptional transformations, skilled surgeons, personalized care, a focus on safety, and the use of advanced technology, Sono Bello continues to be a trusted choice for individuals seeking cosmetic enhancements.

Disclaimer: Please note that these reviews represent the experiences of individual patients and may vary. We recommend consulting directly with Sono Bello to discuss your specific needs and expectations.

Sono Bello In-depth Review

Overall Rating: I would give Sono Bello a 4 out of 5 stars.

Services Offered: Sono Bello offers a wide range of cosmetic procedures including liposuction, facelifts, and body contouring.

Expertise and Qualifications: The team at Sono Bello is highly skilled and experienced in performing cosmetic procedures. They have the necessary qualifications and expertise to ensure safe and effective treatments.

Customer Service: The customer service at Sono Bello is exceptional. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to answer any questions or concerns.

Pricing and Value for Money: The pricing at Sono Bello is competitive compared to other cosmetic clinics. The value for money is good considering the quality of the procedures and the results achieved.

Facilities and Equipment: Sono Bello has state-of-the-art facilities and equipment. The clinic is clean, modern, and well-maintained.

Results and Success Rate: Sono Bello has a high success rate in delivering desired results to their patients. Many customers have reported being satisfied with the outcomes of their procedures.

Reputation and Trustworthiness: Sono Bello has a strong reputation in the industry for providing quality cosmetic treatments. They are known for their professionalism and trustworthiness.

Accessibility and Convenience: Sono Bello has multiple locations, making it convenient for customers to access their services. They also offer flexible appointment scheduling to accommodate busy lifestyles.

Online Presence and User Experience: Sono Bello has a user-friendly website that provides comprehensive information about their services, procedures, and locations. Their online presence is strong, with positive reviews and testimonials from satisfied customers.

Additional Benefits or Special Offers: Sono Bello offers financing options to make their procedures more affordable for customers. They also provide complimentary consultations to discuss treatment options.

Comparison with Competitors: Compared to their competitors, Sono Bello stands out for their expertise, customer service, and results. They offer a wide range of services and have a strong reputation in the industry.

Testimonials and Customer Feedback: Sono Bello has received numerous positive testimonials and customer feedback. Many customers have praised the professionalism of the staff and the quality of the results.

Conclusion and Recommendation: Overall, I would highly recommend Sono Bello for anyone considering cosmetic procedures. They have a strong reputation, skilled staff, and a wide range of services to meet the needs of their customers.