Sonic Drive-Indrive thru

Ja Sep 16, 2019 Review updated:

I went to the Sonic on Jackson St in Alexandria, La around 3:30pm on 9/15/19. I ordered two Route 44 Diet Cokes with easy ice and a tea. I was told they were out of that and then asked if I wanted anything else. I asked for corn dogs, then was told they were out of that also, so then asked if I wanted anything else and I said Cheese sticks and they said they were out of those. I agreed to the Large sized drinks and then waited in drive thru for almost 15 minutes for just the drinks. The car behind me in line got their drink order before us and we still waited after that car left. It made me late for an appointment. I was very disappointed with the service there.

Comments

• Cr
      Sep 19, 2019

Went to sonic in Emory TX bought 4 coney cheese chilli dogs 2 with chilli & also said onions but they didn’t put on it. And 2 chilli dogs with mustard, ketchup & onions but they put cheese on both of them. So all 4 of them they messed up. But this is not the first time they messed up they screwed my order up twice before this. I know these young people work at these places but do they have hearing problems? They messed my order up 3 times lately. They need to listen closely.