solvusoftdestory my compunter

I want a full refund of $29.99 put back into my pay-pal acct. I have filed a complant with pay pal.. expect my refund assap!!! Reference number is [protected]

RESOLVED

• Updated by cleverbridge Customer Service Team · Aug 30, 2011

Dear William,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the experience that you have had. For the inconvenience, we have gone ahead and refunded you for your purchase. cleverbridge is the payment processor for the software manufacturer Solvusoft and handles order and payment related inquires. Since we process their payments, you are unsatisfied, and they offer a 30 day money back guarantee, we have refunded the $29.95 back to your PayPal account.

Hopefully, the issued refund can remedy any inconvenience this ordeal may have caused you.

Sincerely,