Sobhabooking amount refund

J Jun 12, 2019

Hi,

We had booked a 2bhk flat with Sobha Dream Acres on Dec 2, 2017, with an advance amount of 1 lakh rupees.

Order no: SDA-02-12-17-[protected]-73

We were informed that we could cancel anytime by our CRM Mr. Majid Ahmed.

Due to some financial constraints, we could not proceed with this and have requested the cancellation on Mar 2, 2018, with an official mail and call to our CRM.

We were told that we would be receiving only part of the booking amount whereas we were told we would be getting the amount back at the time of booking.

However, there is no response from the CRM for calls or emails. When we try to call the CRM from other numbers, CRM would answer and talk to us in a very rude manner and giving irresponsible answers and always saying he is out of the city and he cannot meet us.

This kind of behaviour is unethical and is not expected from a reputed builder like Sobha. We have a lot of commitments as a family and we haven't been receiving any logical response back.

We have all the call recordings of our CRM conversations as well.

Request you to please take an action of this earliest.

• Ir
    Irwin5643 Jun 19, 2019

Hi, I would like to recommend you to approach their CRM team directly. A few months back, even I had canceled my bookings for Sobha Dream Acres in the month of September 2018. I immediately approached the CRM team and was guided properly for getting a refund. However, I was made to wait for more than 2 months, but they paid the full amount.
    Yes, So from my personal experience, I can say that Sobha is a customer-centric company. Their CRM guy accompanied me through the entire process and also keeps me informed about the refund process. Though my journey is not long enough with the Sobha developer, I must say that their CRM team is incredibly professional