SNGPLnon receipt of consumer bill of sngpl

H

Company information:
sngpl
Pakistan
sngpl.com.pk

MY CONSUMER NUMBER IS ( [protected] ), MY NAME IS, MOHD RAFIQUE DISTT; MALAKAND KPK .

zahid shah Jun 01, 2012

DEAR SIR

MY CONSUMER NO. IS [protected]

i AM REGULARLY PAYING MY SUI GAS BILL
    I AM VERY SURPRISED DUE TO NO DELIVERY OF SUI GAS BILL AND ALSO
    ASTONISHED THAT THE METER READER COULD NOT BOTHER TO MAKE READING OF SUI GAS METER ALREADY INSTALLED ON MY HOUSE DOOR BUT MAKE READING OF ALL THE SUI GAS METERS IN MY NEIGHBOUR
    PLEASE DIRECT THE QUARTERS CONCERNED TO TO DELIVER SUI GAS AND ALSO SUI GAS METER READING WITH IN THE STIPULATED TIME

zahid shah Jun 01, 2012

Dear Sir,
    My consumer No. is [protected],
    I am regularly paying my Sui Gas Bill
    I am very surprised due to no delivery of Sui Gas and
    also astonished the Meter Reader not bother to
    make reading of Sui Gas meter already installed on my house door.
    Please direct the quarters concerned for delivery of Sui Gas Bill in time and also the meter reader to
    make reading of Sui Gas meter within the stipulated period

• As
    ashfaq ali Jan 30, 2012

my consumer no [protected] i have no receveid gass bill since 2 mounths.pleace not
    my complant.than.kindly solved my problim
    thanks
    Mr ashfaq ali
    s/o
    amir afzal villege bai p/o monoo nagar hassan abdal
    mobile [protected]

• Kh
    khalid hussain hafizabad Dec 05, 2011

Correction of meter number and reading

Sir,
    We want to bring in your kind attention that we suffering from the day of installation due to your department. First of all, the meter numbers installed in our premises are different from the ones that appear on the monthly bills. The installed meter numbers are as under

Khalid Hussain Consumer No. is [protected] and Meter No. is [protected]
    Tariq Hussain Consumer No. is [protected] and Meter No. is A3920633

But your department giving bill is as under mention meter numbers

Khalid Hussain Consumer No. is [protected] and Meter No. is GL26281904
    Tariq Hussain Consumer No. is [protected] and Meter No. is GL262889041

We have been visiting your office every month to file our complaint to the Head of Department (I think his name is Mr. Anjum) but to no effect.

It is our humble request to you to provide your kind assistance on the matter to rectify this error, so that we can pay the bills based on the meters installed and are not issued disconnection orders.

Thanks
    Regards
    Khalid Hussain & Tariq Hussain
    S/O Ghulam Muhammad
    Village Channi Hanjrawan
    Teh & Disst. Hafiz Abad

• Me
    meter Oct 08, 2011

SNGPL Complaints - Non Receipt of consumer Bill & no reading mentioned on bill of sngpl
    sngpl
    Pakistan
    sngpl.com.pk

MY CONSUMER NUMBER IS ( [protected] ), MY NAME IS, JAVED IQBAL S/O MIAN HAJI DISTT; MIANWALI PUNJAB .
    I AM PAYING MY SUI GAS BILLS REGULARLY, AND WANT TO PAY MY SUI GAS BILL IN TIME, BUT I AM NOT RECEIVING MY SUI GAS BILLS FROM LAST TWO YEARS. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR OFFICE, I AM NOT RECEIVING BILLS, FROM LAST TWO YEARS. COMPLAINTS WERE REGISTERED IN UR MIANWALI OFFICE BUT FAIL TO SOLVE MY COMPLAINT. SECOND COMPLAINT IS REGARDING METER READING, WHICH IS NOT MENTIONED FROM 7 MONTHS. BEFORE IT WAS MENTIONED ON BILL. KINDLY SOLVE MY PROBLEM AS EARLIEST

• Na
    NAZAR MUHAMMAD Sep 25, 2011

MY CONSUMER NUMBER IS ([protected] ), MY NAME IS, NAZAR MUHAMMAD P-181/MS MOHALLAH KAMANGRAN NEAR JUMMA MASJID TAUNDAR WALI GALI CHINIOT CELL#[protected].
    I AM PAYING MY SUI GAS BILLS REGULARLY, AND TAKE PRINT ON WEB-SITE, BUT I AM NOT RECEIVING SUI GAS BILLS FROM LAST SIX MONTHS. AND READING UPDATE MY NEBIOUR BOOK CODE 3630-437 BUT ON MY BILL PRINT BOOK NO.3630-432 AND NOT READING UPDATE ON MY BILL ONLY SHOW 0 READING. I COMPLAIN IN CHINIOT OFFICE FOR SIX TIME AND FSD OFFICE FOR 2 TIME BUT I NOT SOLVED OUR PROBLEM. KINDLY CHECK YOUR END PROBLEM AND ADOPT METER READER CHECK GEINIUN READING AND DISPACTHED BILL ON REGULAR BASIS.THANX

• Sy
    syeed mehmood shah Sep 09, 2011

I CAN'T RECEVE MY SUI-GASS BILL BEFORE DUE DATE.
    MY COSUMER ID NO.[protected]
    please send my gas bill on my adress.
    I shall be thankfull to you.

• At
    Atta ur Rehman May 30, 2011

Name Muhammad Akhrar: Consumer # [protected], Dear Sir, I am not getting my gas Bill in time and oftenly i paid late surcharge so kindly sent me bill on my adress.

• At
    Atta ur Rehman May 30, 2011

Name: Muhammad Akhtar, Consumer # [protected]...Dear Sir i am not receiving my Gas Bill at my address and oftenly i paid late charges, so kindly resolve my problem. thank you

• La
    Latif Khan Mar 26, 2011

My consumer No. are [protected] and [protected] installed at K-63 Sheikh Maltoon Town Mardan in the name of Latif Khan, but I havent received bills for the last two months. Now that I asked someone to check my bills on line I was told that though the bills have no reading but are amounting to Rs. about 24700/-. This is unfair and in case you are not accountable to the consumer and the Govt there is an authority which will definitely ask you some time. Please be honest, just and responsible as you are paid for this. I further request to streamline my bills so that payment is bearable and paid in time.

Thank you for your future cooperation.

• La
    Latif Khan Mar 26, 2011

My consumer No. are [protected] and [protected] installed at K-63 Sheikh Maltoon Town Mardan in the name of Latif Khan, but I havent received bills for the last two months. Now that I asked someone to check my bills on line I was told that the bill have no reading but are amounting to Rs. about 24700/-. This is unfair and in case you not accountable to the consumer and the Govt there is an authority which will definitely ask you some time. Please be honest, just and responsible as you are paid for this. I further request to streamline my bills so that payment is bearable and paid in time.

Thank you for your future cooperation.

• Ri
    riaz ahmad hashmi Mar 04, 2011

sallam, sir my name is riaz ahmad hashmi, am regulerly pay my bill before tha date and every month my bill is more than more300rs above500rupyes onely, but this month is 5680bill coming what i think is domatic bill, indestrl bill or cement facotry bill, please kind on my sastion.my contct no03032395445, my old consumer no17370066769, and my bill idd, [protected].thanks. pakistan zind bad.

• Ha
    Habib Ullah Jan Jan 05, 2011

sir my name is Habib Ullah Jan and living near Police Station Lakki Marwat . Due to Bomb Blast on 06.09.2010 the Sui Gas Main pipe line has been damaged, the gas supply has started from another side. But he pressure of gas is too low. It is therefore, requested that the Gas supply may please be restored from the from the main pipeline. The people of the area would be able to pray for you.

• Aa
    aamir123 Oct 09, 2010

DEAR SIR,

MY CONSUMRER NO=([protected])MY NAME IS MOHAMMAD AAMIR SHAH S/O MUHAMMAD TAHIR SHAH

ADRESS= GULSHAN ABAD STREET NO.1 PESHAWAR ROAD KOHAT

SIR I M NOT RECIVING BILL FOR LAST THREE MONTH I COMPLAIN TO THE OFFICE BUT THEY DID NOT TAKE ANY ACTION . I ALSO SEARCH YOUR WIB SIDE(WWW.sngpl.com.pk)
    BILLING SECTION BUT I GET THE MASSAGE THAT THE FOLLOWING CONSUMER NO IS NOT VALID PLZ CORRECT THE PROBLEM I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU

• Aa
    aamir123 Oct 09, 2010

MY CONSUMER NUMBER IS ( [protected] ), MY NAME IS MOHAMMAD AAMIR SHAH, GULSHAN ABAD STREET NO.1 PESHWARE ROAD KOHAT P.O K.D.A
    I AM PAYING MY SUI GAS BILLS REGULARLY, AND WANT TO PAY MY SUI GAS BILL IN TIME, BUT I AM NOT RECEIVING SUI GAS BILLS FROM LAST THREE MONTHS. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR OFFICE, I AM NOT RECEIVING BILLS, FROM LAST THREE MONTHS.

MY MOBILE PHONE NO.[protected]

• Ms
    M sharif Aug 19, 2010

MY CONSUMER NUMBER IS ( [protected]), MY NAME IS, M sharif 1st 1 karbath pind bedian road lahore.
    I AM PAYING MY SUI GAS BILLS REGULARLY, AND WANT TO PAY MY SUI GAS BILL IN TIME, BUT I AM NOT RECEIVING SUI GAS BILLS FROM LAST two MONTHS. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR OFFICE, I AM NOT RECEIVING BILLS, FROM LAST TWO MONTHS.

MY MOBILE PHONE NO.[protected]

• Fa
    FAIZ MUHAMMAD Jul 20, 2010

I'm unable to pay bill from internet banking as the massage appears "YOUR BILL IS IN BLOCKED STATE". I've not received the bill since my connection has been installed. my consumer no is [protected] FAIZ MUHAMMAD.

Ansar Hussain May 12, 2010

I can not find duplicate bill from internet. My consumer no is [protected]. And old consumer no is [protected]. Kindly help me.3 or 4 months ago i payed bill after that i couldn't find bill. Kindly help me

Ansar Hussain May 12, 2010

i am not getting my sui gas bill for 4 months my consumer no is [protected]. Can you help me?

ZAFAR IQBAL1 May 11, 2010

MY CONSUMER NUMBER IS ( [protected] ), MY NAME IS, ZAFAR IQBAL NEW FAISAL COLONY NEAR EME COLLEGE PESHAWAR ROAD, RAWALPINDI .

MY MOBILE PHONE NO.0333-[protected].