Smooth FitnessWaste of money

M

I want to save people money and frustration. Don't buy smooth fitness, at least not the treadmills. I got one and it breaks down all the time -- barely used it. And haven't been able to use it in months?. And official authorized repair guys are a run around". They blame the company the company blames them and the consumer is stuck in the middle continuing to pay on a very expensive piece of equipment!. Don't buy smooth fitness/. Keep your money and your sanity". Smooth Fitness Sucks.. Smooth Fitness isn't worth it'. Take it from a very disappointed former customer.

• Th
    Thomas Gallagher Dec 22, 2014

I bought a Smooth treadmill in 2009. The deck and the belt need to be replaced. I called the number onSmooth's website. They told me the warranty was no good because Smooth had gone out of business They could not explain why Smooth has a website saying it is an active company and is honoring warranties I paid them $500 for parts under warranty and $175 for the service call I got the parts. The installer never came and won'the return my calls.

joecool76nc Dec 17, 2012

Please join in on filing a complaint against this company. Do not let them get away with poor business and cheaply made products.

joecool76nc Dec 17, 2012

Would you be interested filing a complaint against this company.

• Ra
    RandRRepairs Dec 08, 2012

Yep, 4 months of unpaid warranty work. I'm taking them to Small Claims Court in California

• Uw
    Uwilsink Nov 30, 2012

They owe us over 6 months of warranty work. And won't return our calls! We filed with our state about this, but we all know how long it's going to take them to do something.. If I were you I would go to their building in King of Prussia Pa. Linda Manfreddy or Del something foreign.

Not being paid Nov 05, 2012

they are not paying their bills they owe to people that have done service warranty work for them. They owe us money and are not paying up. We have to take legal action against them now. Any other service provider doing their warranty work for them NOT getting paid by them?

• Pe
    Pete D. Simpson Jan 18, 2012

I wish I had read your comment before purchasing my Smooth Fitness 7.35 Treadmill. It broke after only a few weeks! It took them months to fix only the main issue. I really regret of paying $1, 500.00 for a piece of junk that I cannot return!