Smooth Fitness 5.45 TreadmillUnable to get replacement parts

H

My (3) year old Smooth Fitness 5.45 treadmill needs a new motor control board. It broke down in February of 2013. I called Smooth Fitness to order and pay for a new control board. I was told the board for my model would not be available until June of 2013. I called back in June and it is still not available. I have called back every month since then and it is January of 2014 and still not in stock. This part has been out of stock for almost (1) year and I am unable to use my treadmill. I have no choice but to haul this treadmill to the dump and buy a new treadmill. I will never buy a smooth fitness product again.