Smartbuyglassessunglasses

K

Ordered pair of sunglasses exactly 1 month ago. I needed them for my vacation so ordered them on time. Website said it would take 3-5 days to confirm order (ok fine whatever that means). Next email, "Your item has been confirmed with the supplier and is estimated to be shipped by September 22nd" 2 days after I left for vacation. OK I like the sunglasses because I had same pair and would like them again, remember this is 3 weeks AFTER the order. On my trip, Another email with Weekly Update: "Your order is delayed by 5-9 Business days" Fantastic... Returned from my vacation... another email: "Order delayed for 5-9 business days". What a DISASTER!! If you can't deliver don't put it on your website you scam people into buying your product but deliver nothing but air and emails telling me nothing... ITS BEEN (almost) 6 WEEKS and still nothing seriously???

• Mo
    motionglobal Feb 09, 2018

Hi Kurtv,
    For full disclosure I work with Motion Global (which is the parent company behind SmartbuyGlasses.com), but I happened to find this conversation and would like to weigh in since I think the answer is relevant.I get how maddening it is to be waiting for your order to arrive. We like to think delays don’t happen too often, but I totally appreciate that when they happen to you it’s really frustrating. Let me help you out with this. You can find info on how to contact our Customer Services on the SmartBuyGlasses website; send me a private DM message with your order ID and I can push it through on our side so it moves more quickly. I hope this helps! And should you have any questions, just let me know.
    Assiya