Sleepy's- Dr. Bruce bedfraud

I bought the Dr. Bruce firm mattress in mid august..by Sept. both my husband and myself had deep indentations under us when we lied on the bed. The bed was also extremely soft and squishy and the mattress cover was not even attached to the mattress so when you rolled over it got all bunched up. When you sit on the edge of the bed it sinks down about 6 inches. I went in to the store and was told that they were sorry but it was not there problem and that I needed to call the warranty department to have someone come out and measure the bed.( While at the store I retested the bed in the showroom and it is definitely a different bed than the one I got at home!!) I called and of course, there was not a 2 inch dip on the mattress when no one was sitting on it. The inspector said " There is something wrong with this bed but unfortunately if there is not a 1 1/2 inch dip when we do the string test then it is not defective...!!! I then got the report, which of course said the bed is not defective, and I called to argue my case to no avail. I was told that the bed is from International bedding and that is there policy. I asked what SLEEPYS policy is and they said we go to the manufacturers and Sleepys has no warranty. This is a SHAM and I was Duped...this is not the end. I am hiring an expert and suing Sleepys under the guidelines that I did not get the bed I purchased.

• CMRVA Nov 12, 2011

Great shopping experience, but I too found they do NOT want to have to make good on a promise or do the right thing. Private company and obvious it's all about get the sales through the register and fight every customer service claim. Pity the after the sale service can't match the "before they got your money' service.

• Cathy Sable Nov 09, 2011

Sleepy's would like to thank you for sharing your concerns. We aspire to provide all of our customers with not only the highest quality product; but also with high quality service and support worthy of consumer confidence. We sincerely regret that your experience did not meet those standards, but appreciate your taking the time to inform us. We welcome the opportunity to speak with you. Please reach out to me at [email protected] and include your invoice number and/or customer code and a telephone number with the best date and time to reach you. Thank you.