Sleep Number Bedvery unhappy with sleep number bed!

J

I'm so happy to finally read complaints that equal mine about this bed!! I had some minor back problems, but I thought this sort of bed would be great because I could adjust the firmness, so I could not go wrong. WRONG!! I've had the queen Sleep Numbers Bed only a year, and I have never been able to find my "Number." I've had it up to 85, down to 15. I've called customer service. No help. I bought a pillow top myself, but it didn't help. I just could not find my number. I just had a massage last night. I felt wonderful. Then I went to bed, and I woke up with the same neck, shoulder and back pain.

I finally broke down and bought a conventional bed. I knew I had to (even after $1800.00 purchase of the Sleep Number bed) because I recently went on vacation and slept on a regular bed and felt 100% better the next morning.

BUYER BEWARE!!!

• Ad
    Adam Aug 24, 2008

Did you try the bed before you bought? If you were not comfortable with it why did you not return it? Was your back trouble because of your sleep?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices