SkyToursStill waiting for my refund!

M

I wanted to buy two tickets from SkyTours website. So I entered all the necessary information and paid for the tickets. But I did not received anything and when I contacted SkyTours customer service they said that my bank denied the charge. So I ordered tickets from another website. The next day I checked my bank statement and found out that SkyTours did take my money! Contacted my bank and they confirmed that there was a charge made by SkyTours. Immediately called them and they promised a refund, but three weeks already passed and still no money!!

Matt May 30, 2016

I have booked a flight through SkyTours service and after I paid for the ticket I noticed an additional charge for who knows what! I immediately contacted SkyTours customer support and asked what was going on and they told that extra $50 was a service fee! Fine, I can understand that, but in my opinion they should have told me about that! It was very unfair and dishonest that they did not warn me about these fees!

• Di
    Dirk Nückles May 30, 2016

Hi Matt,
    we never willingly charge more than agreed. If an error has been made this will be corrected, however you have not provided the booking number, or the email address you used for the booking or the first and last name of the passenger. Unfortunately we are at this time unable to answer your complaint as we can not identify your booking without the missing data.

• Di
    Dirk Nückles May 30, 2016

Mimi,

we need your full name, booking number or passenger name to investigate this issue.

Thanks