Skynet Worldwide Expressservices and work attitude problems

S Jun 08, 2019

I send a parcel to my customer from China cooperate with skynet. Then my customer till now not yet received her parcel but its stated delivered. My customer did not track until recent since its from China and she thought it might takes some time. Then we call Skynet PDN. They did not settle for us and they just comment us back " why now only come ? We cant help u oh its too long dy." what????
We demanded the signature and ic number that signed the package. That is someone does not belongs to my customer house! They persisted saying the address is correct! Then?? They can help us settle but they rather not! So now is my customer problem and my problem ?? If they being more responsible and called first if its third party accepting the parcel all of these wouldnt happen !Bad attitude for the girl that answered my call.