Skynet Worldwide Expressdelivery service

P Sep 10, 2018 Review updated:

I was very angry with skynet deliver service.My parcel stated was showing delivered since 4/9/18 but I did not receive any parcel until today.I was then checked with the parcel sender and they told me that the parcel had been received by the receiver by showing me the received chop on the tracking note! Honestly I had checked the receptionist / guardhouse they told me that there was no parcel for me and the receiver chop was not from my building address.Now I was lost my parcel and lost my money as well! My contact number was stated on the consignment note and nobody call me for confirm address if the postman is not sure about the address.I need skynet to give me an explain on this.I was very disappointed and need an explain from skynet.I need my parcel back!

delivery service

• Le
    leenesh 37 Dec 16, 2018

Dear, any updates about ur parcel at the moment ? Because im facing the same problem.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices