Skrillskrill not responding

S Sep 21, 2018

I have emailed Skrill over a 100 times they send only a case number nothing else.

They do not actually read your email.

I cannot log into my account at all so for them to tell me how to fix it is a joke.
To be able to fix it you have to be able to log into your account.

This has been going on 11days now. Am unable to contact them directly as I live in South Africa. All the numbers when you dial say you have dialed the incorrect number.
I would like the money that is in my account.
That is it.