Sixth Avenue Electronics. 6th Ave Electronics. 6th Avenue Electronics.do yourself a favor and take your business elsewhere.

R

This company sent me a 50" LG Plasma and the screen was cracked. It looked like someone had taken it and slammed it on its top end and taped it back together. I ordered it thru Amazon, 6 Avenue filled the order, and Manna shipped it. They all refuse to take responsibility. Now I have a pile of junk mike office and I am out 1299.00. Needless to say, I will never do business with these compnaies again!

• Ah
    ahwig Sep 09, 2009

why was amazon not able to help you get a refund

• Je
    Jersey City Dec 27, 2009

I agree - I feel like I was dealt the old "bait and switch" I went into the Jersey City store to buy a 42" Panasonic Plasma TV and they told me how much better the LG was. I should have known better because the on-line reviews only mention Panasonic - It seems to me in retrospect like I was dealing with Crazy Eddie at his worst. And there are NO returns or exchanges on large TVs (which they did not mention)!
    The TV quality was poor when watched from my couch (too close) and was too large for my room so I tried to exchange it but was told that all TV sales are final. I called the on-line site and found that each store is a privately owned franchise and they take no responsibility for the actions of those stores. So, I am now stuck with a VERY large TV I don't want.
    My advice - do your research, know what you want and don't let them talk you into anything different.