SittercityUnauthorized credit card charges

R

I cancelled my account in December 2014. They have continued to charge my credit card after I terminated my account with them and my credit card had expired. To terminate an account, you have to submit a form. There is no email confirmation of me submitting this form so I cannot prove I terminated my account. Also, if you have a recurring charge, your credit card will continue to accept charges even if your card is expired and/or you have changed your credit card number. The *only* way to stop recurring charges is to terminate your account with the vendor (Sittercity) or close your credit card account. Beware Sittercity and carefully check your credit card statements for recurring charges you don't want. I have again tried to terminate my account with Sittercity. This is crazy.

RESOLVED

• SitterCity's response · Jan 03, 2017

We apologize about your experience you had with us, please know it is never our intention to disappoint. All our subscriptions are automatically renewed until cancelled. Please feel free to give us a call at [protected] or email us at [email protected] and we would be happy to look over your account and cancel your subscription. We look forward to hearing from you.