SiriusOvercharged Account For Years

After buying and returning one of their radios (which was the worst purchase I’d ever made but that’s another post) the store told me the radio would be deactivated and it was. However, Sirius kept charging me for the subscription. Although I would only listen to Sirius satellite radio on the Internet, they still charged me for YEARS for a deactivated device. Once I brought this to their attention, all they did was try and sell me another device. PLEASE DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO SATELLITE RADIO. DO NOT turn over your credit card/bank account information to a bunch of thieves. Feel free to contact me if you would like to contribute to a website that I plan to start warning people about Sirius Satellite Radio.